9.8 Divorce

"Oh God... Seokjin, can you come and help me here?" the old man sounds anxious.

Seokjin run to him without wasting any time. "What's wrong, Mr?" he look inside the truck and immediately stumble a few steps backward.

His face turns pale.

"Wh-what is he.. Doing.. Here..?"

The old man grew wrinkles on his forehead. Seokjin's reaction when seeing Jungkook is something he never expected. Two years ago, this couple coming to his store and from then he recognised them.

This morning, when he open the door, Jungkook was already there, sitting on the bench at his lawn. It was raining heavily last night and he didn't expect for someone to be waiting outside the store.

However, there's no car can be seen around. After having a little chatting, Jungkook tell him that his car was broke a few kilometres away. So he walk from there, coming here.

"He was still fine when I found him at the door this morning.. His car was broke. I think he came for you, so I brought him here. But I didn't know he was sick. Please help, Seokjin." said the old man, trying to lift Jungkook.

The CEO didn't move, eyes shut tight, with face paler the the paper. He fell sick because of the rain last night.

Seokjin shakes his head. "... No.. I don't.. Please bring him to the hospital.. He and I.. We're.." the words stuck at his throat seeing Jungkook lying on the truck.

He want to help, he want to hold him and taking care of him but that will never happen.

He remember a year ago, when Jungkook fell sick, he try to help but Jungkook refused to accept his generosity. He was scolded for being a 'nuisance'.

"But the hospital are too far."

".... Wh-what should I do..?" he came forward, as worry struck him.

"Help me to bring him inside. Let him rest in the house.."

Seokjin nods. It's his humanity taking over that he finally agree to help.

...

Seokjin was hesitate. The old man left a few minutes ago after dropping the groceries and helping carrying Jungkook into the house.

Jungkook's still unconscious. His body temperature rises and Seokjin need to do something about that. But he was hesitate.

"Please don't be angry at me.. I just.. Want to help.." he said to Jungkook.

He squint his eyes, fingers tracing the button of Jungkook's shirt, trying to undress his ex husband. After a little huff and puff, he finally made it;  taking off the shirt.

But then he stops. This is the first time he seen Jungkook's bare chest. Even on the filming set, he didn't see it because he always got cut for NG. It was only him who didn't wear a shirt but Jungkook didn't get to take off because he was too nervous and was cut off.

He slap his cheek when he caught himself staring at Jungkook's body. "Are you crazy, Seokjin?!" he mumble, getting mad at himself.

He gets up, running to the kitchen. After a while, he came back, bring a bowl full with water to help wiping Jungkook's body.

...

#freakingromance18 is on the way. Uploading in progress.