7.11 Jungkook, Be Mine!

Seokjin standing still, unmoving. He didn't come here to play lovers but to work. He really want to go back to LA, to where he build everything for his future. To where he want to live and grow old.

But Jungkook making his decisions falter. His heart throbbed when Jungkook said he want to dislike him. When he pushed him, avoiding him or didn't let him touch him.

"What have I've done..?" he wonder. It was all his mistake. He should not approach Jungkook or worst, kissed him in that elevator and at his house. But he can't say no to that luscious lips. It was so inviting.

He felt sinned for pushing his tongue inside Jungkook's mouth and more sinned when he grab Jungkook's hips. "I need to stop this madness.." he said, sweeping his hair to the back.

Ring!!

Jungkook's phone rings again. It was a loud ringtone that it crossed his mind to check who's the caller.

He take the phone, the numbers appear without any name. He contemplate either to answer the call or to ignore it.

But when the phone rings again for the third times, he quickly grab it and slide to answer.

...

"You only came back now on that brat's grandmother funeral! Why didn't you visit me earlier??" the old Mr. Kim scolding Seokjin for not coming back since he arrived Korea two months ago.

Yes, it has been two months since he came back to Korea, but never once he go to visit his grandfather. He always told that he's too busy to come back every time the old grandfather asking him to visit him.

But they both know it's all just excuses. He has his own reason for not coming back.

"I came here on my first day in Korea, halabeoji.." he explain, since the grandfather keep pushing him with the question.

"Tch! I told you to come visit me but you go straight to Seoul!"

"Yea.. You know I am busy.."

"This brat-! Oh, why are you with him?? Don't tell me you looking for him, Kim Seokjin!"

"Halabeoji, I came back to Korea for work. You know I wouldn't coming back if it isn't because of that.. I didn't search for him. It was all coincidence. He.. He work with me.."

"What—!" the old man quickly cover his mouth. They were at the funeral and he didn't want to act improper when the others are grieving for the death.

"Ha.. You are hopeless, Seokjin. Do you still like him?"

Seokjin smile. He was hesitate but then shaking his head. "I don't.."

"Good. Don't you ever forget what he has done to you. I wouldn't sent you abroad if it wasn't because of that brat!"

"Yes, halabeoji.. Anything you wished.." Seokjin bow, willing to do anything as long as the grandfather stop talking about him and Jungkook.

It's not that he hated Jungkook but he just don't want his grandfather to create scene at the funeral. Jungkook is grieving on his loss and Seokjin didn't want his grandfather to add the salt on his wounds.

"Halabeoji, I'll go give my last respect to Mrs. Jeon.."

"En. Go. Give them some money. They're so poor they need it. It's their karma for being bad person. That brat can't do anything to help his grandmother. Such useless brat!"

"Halabeoji..."

"Aigh. Alright. I won't say anything. You are such a soft heart!"

"He lost his only family, halabeoji.. Can you please forget the grudge for a while? After all, I've grown up became a successful man.. I don't think we should living in those old, bad memories.."

"Are you teaching me, Seokjin??!"

"... I'm sorry.. I just.."

"Hmp! Go faster! I'll wait in the car!"

"... Yes.."

The old man leaving grumpily, bumping to one or two person on his way back to their car.

Seokjin let out a sigh. It seems his grandfather still cannot forget what Jungkook has done to him before he left to LA 10 years ago.

He didn't really blame Jungkook. It was all his mistake. If he didn't chased Jungkook, he wouldn't be an outcast. Jungkook has rejected him but he was stubborn and keep pestering him. He asked for it. Jungkook hated him for not knowing the limit. The other student start bullied him after that.

Grandfather was forced to sent him to LA to stop him from being bullied. He don't blame grandfather either. He might lost his mind and worse, send to the mental institute for his obsession on Jungkook.

And all of that, because of him. Nobody's at fault but him.

He turn around to give his respect to the deceased but his eyes meets Jungkook's cold, sad gaze.

...