6.12 Cheater

From far, Namjoon sees his husband walking side by side with Jungkook, holding hands. He grip the car steering, gritting teeth in anger, or maybe jealousy. Jimin, who was sitting next to him has left to the groceries, didn't know what happened yet.

He open the door, standing by the car, looking straight at the couple. He sees them laughing and sometimes Jungkook touching Seokjin's cheek, making him furious. That man he touched is still his husband.

Seokjin suddenly stop walking. Jungkook, walking in front of him, was pulled to the back when he stop. Jungkook turn around, "What's wrong?"

Seokjin didn't answer. His eyes open wide in shock. His face turning pale. Jungkook turn again and he sees Namjoon, the reason why his lover stop walking.

Seokjin pull his hand, letting go of Jungkook's hand. He walked to Namjoon with fear surrounding around him.

"No babe-" Jungkook tries to stop him, grabbing his arm.

"Let go—" he said, throwing a dagger looks at Jungkook, before continue walking to Namjoon.

He only stop when he was three, four steps distance from Namjoon. The husband extend his hand, calling him.

A smile appear on Namjoon's face, as if he already forgive his mistake.

Seokjin run into his embrace. "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.." he chanted the words, crying out loud.

Namjoon patting his back, stroking his head. "It's okay, baby.. Its okay.."

Seokjin quickly shaking his head. "No! It's not.. It's not okay.. Not.. Okay.." he repeat.

"..."

Jimin walked out from the groceries and was surprised to see the couple hugging. He didn't interfere when he hear Seokjin crying in Namjoon arms. He smile, bitterly.

".. Jimin..?"

Jungkook's voices came into his hearing. He turn around.

"Jungkook..?"

Jungkook let out a sigh, smiling at him. He approach him, with an apologetic looks.

"I'm sorry.." he said, standing in front of the blondie.

Jimin shakes, not knowing what happened. "It's fine. You're back.."

...

The trip to Namjoon's hometown finally ends. The husbands are now back in Korea. Jungkook and Jimin continues travelling to North America visiting Costa Rica and Panama before going back to Korea the next month.

Namjoon back to work at his clinic while Seokjin filming his last advertisement on Fila clothing and Louis Vuitton fragrance before taking a long leave until after giving birth to their baby.

They are back as a good husbands, treating each others gently and Namjoon especially becoming more attentive towards Seokjin.

Seokjin resting after the third shots for the day. He was given enough rest due to his pregnancy. That's when his phone's buzzing an incoming call.

"Hello.." he greeted the caller right after sliding the green icon.

"At what time you finish today?"

"I don't know. They giving me more rest, which dragging the times.."

"Haha.. That's good. You should rest, babe.."

"Uhm.. I know, I know.. But too much rest making me lazy.."

"You know what, you should learn how to raise a baby at the meantime."

"Oh, then, how about you?"

"Me? Of course I did. You know how much a baby should drink for a day?"

"Uhm... You tell me, doctor."

"Haha! Three litres!"

"Oh my God! You're going to drown our baby!"

"Eh? But, that's what the Internet told me!"

"Geeze, Mr. Namjoon Kim, you've learned from the wrong teacher!"

"Bohoo! Oh, wait. I got a patient. I'll call you back."

"Haha.. Alright.. Take care.."

"Yeah, you too, Jin.. Goodbye.."

"... Goodbye.."

Namjoon ended the call. Seokjin staying still for a while, not moving.

"I'm sorry..." he said, staring at the phone's screen.

...

Seokjin take a deep breath. His forehead was wet with sweats. Namjoon staying by his side, helping to wipe the sweats. They staring at each others, smiling.

"Mr. Kim, it's time. We need you to fill the form before sending your husband to the operation room. So please give your full cooperation.." said a nurse in her blue uniform, coming into the room with a hard file and a form to be fill by Namjoon.

Seokjin has past his due. So the doctor planned for him to go under the knife. The baby has to come out or another complications might arises.

Namjoon take the form and fill in the details. He stops when he read the last few lines regarding the consequences if any mistakes happen. The hospital won't take the responsibility over the mistakes.

"Babe..." he look at Seokjin, and the husband nods.

"It's okay.." Said Seokjin, smiling at him.