7.16 Jungkook, Be Mine!

Seokjin open the door. His face looks messy with facial hairs leaving unshaved. His hair poking here and there, his face swollen for too many cries.

"What do you want?" he asked, unbothered by Jungkook's sudden appearance at his door.

"You didn't come to work.. It's been a week.."

"You can handle the work, right? Why would the company give you the position if you can't do the job?" he turn around to close the door but Jungkook blocking it with his shoe.

"Yes, I'd do everything for your stead.. But.. I still need.. You, Seokjin.."

"... I'll go back tomorrow. Now would you leave me alone?" he sounded so cold that's making Jungkook shivered.

The assistant bite his lips, looking like he's about to break. "I don't want.. To leave."

"Haa.." Seokjin sweep his face, turning back at Jungkook. Their eyes meets and Jungkook sees a pair of soulless eyes from Seokjin.

"Why don't you let me do what I want?" he said, returned the words that was once said by Jungkook to him. "All I want just to be alone right now. I don't want to see you. Or your face. Here. Right now."

"Say whatever you want. But let me stay by your side. I won't bother you. I will just sit silently with you.."

"Fuck—! You're so annoying!"

"I know.."

"Do whatever you want but I warn you, don't bother me!"

Seokjin let go of the door, walking to the living room. The design has nothing more different from his house, but this house was a total mess. There's clothes and trash littered around the house. Jungkook can't even walk without pushing the trash that filled the floor aside.

" Thank you.. I.. I'll help cleaning the house.." he said, picking up the dirty clothes.

"Fuck it. Don't bother me."

"... Alright.."

Two hours has passed. The house are now looking better. No more trash on the floor. The clothes are hanging at the balcony waiting to dry by the sun. There's smell of food lingers in the kitchen.

Jungkook smiling, tasting the food he cook. He rarely cook for himself but now he's happily cooking for Seokjin. He transfer the food into a bowl and bring it to the living room, where Seokjin has became a statue, didn't even move since he came.

"I've cooked. Please eat.." he said to the director.

Seokjin staying still. His eyes fixed on the phone, like he was waiting for someone to call him. Jungkook directed his sight to the phone on the table. He sigh.

"Seokjin, please eat some or you won't have any energy to leave the house. How do you plan to go to Jimin if you've become so weak?!"

Seokjin flinched. He shot a glare at Jungkook and then looking back at his phone. His action making Jungkook feel so furious. He sit next to him on the couch. He grab the bowl and dig in some food with the fork.

"Open your mouth!" he said, trying to be firm with the director.

"You're fucking annoying!"

"Yes, I know. You've said that earlier. Now open your mouth."

"I don't want." Seokjin turn away to the other side, refused to be taking care by Jungkook.

"Please..."

"Why don't you just leave me alone? Didn't you hated me for making you cheating with me on Jimin?"

Jungkook put the bowl and the fork back on the table. "We weren't cheating on him. You are a single man, and I am too, when we kissed or when we—" he paused. "When we want.. To do.. It..." he was actually feeling a little regret that they stop in the middle the other days.

Seokjin wasn't surprised to hear that from Jungkook. He already know. Namjoon told him everything.

"But I still love him.. You know you don't have a chance.. So why do you still doing this..?"

"Because of the same reason. You love him and you didn't stop. So why should I stop?"

"What do you mean..?"

Jungkook pull Seokjin to look at him. He smiles when their eyes meets. "I mean, I love you, Seokjin.. I love you a little bit too much from what I wanted to.."

"... I'm sorry, Jungkook.." Seokjin's getting teary. Jungkook rubbing his cheek, wiping the tears.

"It's okay.. I forgive you.. Now, will you eat? I've cooked this specially for you.. I don't always cooked so please eat.."

"I'm not hungry.."

"Duh, please, Seokjin. You looks so thin! How many days you haven't eaten??"

"... I don't know.. I'm.. Not hungry.."

"Fuck that. Open your mouth or I will shove this food into your fucking ass!"

..

That's a BDSM, Kook.. 🥴