3.2 Love Lesson In School

First Date

"Seokjin-ah! Over here!" Jungkook shouts, waving his hand up in the air, calling for Seokjin who just arrived at the theme park, where the couple will have their first date.

Seokjin rush to his student, quickly covered Jungkook's mouth with his hand.

"Are you trying to get me caught??" he asked, almost scolded the younger.

"I'm sorry. I was too excited seeing you.. I.. I didn't even get to sleep last night.." Jungkook looking down, upset with the way Seokjin treating him.

Seokjin let out a long sighed. He was originally refused the dating ideas but when Jungkook keep whining over their secret relationships, and almost burst in tears about never having date's making him agree, but with conditions.

They have to keep it a secret and never tell anyone about it.

But just now, Jungkook almost get them caught by the crowds by calling his name brazenly.

"Don't do that again unless you want a break up with me. You know I don't want that. But the people are against our relationship, Jungkook. And I am putting my job on the edge by having this relationship with you."

".. I knew it.. I'm such a burden.. I'm sorry.. "

" What? No. Agh, fuck. I didn't mean that. I'm sorry.. "

"No.. It's fine.. I'm used to.."

"It's not fine, Jungkook. Its not.. I'm really sorry. I was just too stressed out. Im sorry, okay..?"

Jungkook raise his head. Smiling. "It's okay, hyung.."

"H-Hyung...?"

Seokjin's face turning red. That was the first time Jungkook calling him with that. Before this, he will call him either 'teacher', 'sir' or his name.

"Yea. I will call you hyung for today since you are dating me. I can't call you teacher. You'll get caught." he whispered at the last three words.

Seokjin grins. "Yea. I'd like that." he agrees.

...

"Chocolate mint for you, strawberry chocolate for me." Said Seokjin, giving out the chocolate mint ice cream to his lover when they take the rest after almost killed themselves on the roller coaster.

"Hm? I don't want. I want that one. Strawberry chocolate."

"What? No. This is mine. You like mint, don't you? Take it." he shoved the ice cream to Jungkook’s mouth but  the younger keep pushing back.

"I don't want. I want that one!" he suddenly starts throwing up his tantrums, confusing Seokjin.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" asked the teacher. He really don't understand why did Jungkook acting up like this.

Jungkook didn't answer. Seokjin sighed. He take the seat next to him, with ice cream in both of his hands.

"Jungkook, please. Why are you like this? What else did I do wrong that making you like this?"

"..." no answer.

"Alright. You can have this." Seokjin surrender. He gave the younger the strawberry chocolate ice cream which he already had his bite on it.

Jungkook smiles. He take the ice cream and bite at the exact spots where Seokjin has on it.

"This will counts as our first kiss, right?"  he asked, startling the elder.

"Huh? What??"

"I kissed at the ice cream. At where you have your bite on."

"... I don't.. —"

Seokjin's face immediately turning bright red. He growling, sweeping his face.

"You want to kiss me that bad, Jeonggukkie?" he asked, still covering his face with his palm.

"Yes. But I know, I couldn't do that. Not until I turn 20. That's, two years more.."

"Haa.. Jungkook-sshi, you really want to make me the bad guy, don't you?"

"Hm? What do you mean?"

"That's it. Enough with being innocent. Finish the ice cream. We are going back now."

"But we still have the ghost house! I want to go there!"

"Choose. Ghost House or me, Kim Seokjin." Seokjin being straight forward, throwing the question without awareness.

Jungkook's silence, as the cat got his tongue. He chew his lower lips, ".... Y-you.. Hyung.. I want.. You.."

"Right. Let's end this date. We still have three hours until I have to send you home."

"But I have nobody waiting for me at home.."

"But I do."

"—!"Jungkook was shocked. He never knew that Seokjin has someone is waiting for him. He didn't know that Seokjin is a married man.

"What's with that face? You don't remember Y/N, my white cat?? She's definitely waiting for me to come home. Everyday."

The younger broke in laughter. The uneasiness flew away remembering the cranky female cat owned by his boyfriend.

"Yeah. Can we get rid of her when we stay together later? I planned to move to your place once I turn 20. And I don't want her to be there to watch us having sex."

"What??!!" Seokjin's loud voice catches the crowds attention.

Jungkook giggles, covering his mouth.

"You—! So shameless!" said the elder, pulling his wrist, leaving the place.

"We are a couple. I am anticipating to see you naked, hyung. I don't feel wrong to imagining it every night before I go to sleep."

"Gosh... Stop it, Jungkook!"

"Why? Why would I??" the younger keep questioning his lover, wanting for the absolute answer.

"Not until you are turning 20!"

"Hmm.. Then, what are we going to do now? Aren't we going to the hotel or somewhere? You said we got three hours until you have to send me home..?"

"...." Seokjin bites his lips. It's true. That was his original plan. He want to take Jungkook to somewhere he can laid on him. But now, he might have to change his mind. Jungkook being too bold, talking about them having sex so casually as in talking about what are they going to eat.

...

Sorry I forget to update on this. But yeah, here we go.