10.4 18th Century

The next day..

The Baron's household are in chaos thanks to the shocking news regarding Jungkook's pregnancy. The news spread like wildfire after the doctor left the household.

Maids and servants talking to each others, gossiping and getting themselves busy digging the news deeper.

"He's pregnant?"

"Yes! And he didn't know that he had miscarriaged! The dead baby is still in his stomach but he didn't know!"

"Oh Lord! He's so pitiful!"

"I know. But I heard from the maid that serves him, he refused to get rid of the dead baby!"

"What? Is he crazy? He might dangered himself!"

"The Duke Prince is with him now. I think he'll agree later."

"Is it even possible for the dead to stay in his stomach?"

"Yea. Its weird.. Normally it will discharge by its own.."

"There's more! The maid said the baby is dead, but it didn't rotten!"

"Really?"

"Yea. That's why it didn't miscarriage."

"Oh! One more thing, he's speak!"

"What?? Isn't he's a mute?"

"No. He isn't. He refuse to speak because of the Baron. He even crying out loud last night, begging the Duke to spare his life!"

"Hey silent! It's the Duke's knights!"

Three big sized men walking the alleyway where the maids and servant gossiping about the Duke's new concubine. They shot glares to the maids and servants, as a warned for them to stop talking about him.

All of the maids and servants fell to their knees, frightened to death when their eyes meets the knights.

"Watch your mouths!" said the leader of the knights.

"Count Park, the Duke is calling for you." a small maid came to deliver the message. The knight nods and left to meet his lord.

"You called, your highness?" asked the knight standing outside the room behind the door.

"Get prepare. We're leaving."

"... Yes, your highness."

Inside the room, Jungkook weeping in the bed, refused to get the baby out from his womb. According the doctor, his baby's already dead a month ago, due to excessive sexual activity.

But he cannot accept the truth, as he can still feel the heart beating inside there whenever he touch his stomach.

The Duke didn't believe in him, because it is impossible for a mere commoner to get to feel the heartbeat unless he bear some divine power within.

"Tell me the truth, Jungkook. Who. Are. You?"

"..." Jungkook didn't answer, instead, his crying gets louder everytime the Duke asking him the question.

"You force me to use my power.. Is that what you want..?"

"No. Please.. D-don't.. My baby.. Its still alive.."

"Are you stupid!!? Your baby is dead!"

"... Please..."

"Stop crying! It won't bring it back!"