7.6 Jungkook, Be Mine!

'I'm a total idiot! How come I didn't realise that I was sick?! Taehyung, this is all because of you!'

"Are you feeling better?" asked Seokjin, from his seat.

He keeps glancing at Jungkook since the assistant laid back on the couch at the centre of the room. He even readjusted the couch so that Jungkook will lie facing his way.

"Huh? Ah, yeah. I'm fine!" Jungkook sit.

"Please lie down, Mr. Jeon. You are not going to be fine in just a hour. Why don't you close your eyes and sleep. It's not a hard task for you to do, right?"

'What? Did you just mocking me just now? Damn this sonuvabitch! And how am I going to sleep when a freak is keeping his eyes on me?! You never see someone so handsome eh?!'

"You can turn around if you don't feel comfortable with me.." said Seokjin as if he can read his mind.

"Huh? Really? I can turn the couch back to it's original?"

"No. I said YOU could turn around. Not the couch."

"You still can see me!" Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"But I can't see your face."

"Why would you want to see my face? You're making me uncomfortable." he pouts, dissatisfied.

"Are you not satisfy with me? Should I tell the boss that you always slept at the office?"

"What?! No! Please don't! They might fire me!"

"Hm.. That's true."

"Please..." Jungkook begs with puppy eyes.

Seokjin frown. "Hm. Rest."

"Thank you.. I.. I'll rest here.."

Jungkook was surprised when Seokjin suddenly become cold. He was fine just now.

He laid back, turning his back at Seokjin, forcing himself to sleep.

...

It's 1pm and the room was empty when he woke up. There's a black blanket covering his body. He smell the thick blanket and Seokjin's perfume immediately caught by his nose. He smile, hugging the blanket.

10 minutes later, he gets up. That's when he sees a pack of food on the table with a note.

"Eat this and take the medicine. You don't have to wait for me, just go back home if you're still not feeling well." he read the note out loud, smiling and blushing.

'Why did he care so much about me? He's making me feel awkward.. Ah, at this time I will really not only fell for his handsome face, but also his nice attitude towards me.. Damn, I'm so weak..!'

He take the food container, open up and was surprised to see the food inside. It's his favourite pizza with the custome made topping.

"Whoa.. Let's dig in!"

Ring!!!!!

"Yah!" The pizza left his mouth, fell on the table when the phone suddenly ringing. He stares at the pizza with sullen face then moves to the phone with grims reaction. "Geez! This fu—" he paused when he sees Wretched Director on the screen.

"H-hello..?" he greeted with the most polite tones he ever had.

"Have you eat the pizza?" asked Seokjin, without greeting back.

Jungkook nods, as if Seokjin is there talking to him. "Ah, yes. I did. Thank you."

"What about the medicine?"

"Hm? No.. Not yet. I was just awake.."

"Oh.. So you didn't eat the pizza yet."

Seokjin sounds disappointed. He tried to make it less obvious but Jungkook can still hear the tones.

"Uhmm.. Actually I was about to eat.. But it fell when you suddenly calling me.." he explained.

"Is it my fault?"

Jungkook startled. "Heh? Ah, no! I didn't say that." he quickly deny it.

"How do you going back home?"

"Uhm, what does it mean?"

"Do you take the train?"

"Ah, yes."

"Call me when you done eating the pizza and medicine. I am outside at the outlet. I will pick you up."

"Eh? For what??"

"I'll send you home."

"No! You don't need to. After all, I am not that sick. I feel better.. I can work.."

"I'll take you to the clinic."

"... Why..?" he asked. The director making his heart flutter with hopes, thinking Seokjin actually care about him.

"What why?"

"Why are you being so nice to me..?"

"You are my employee. I have to take care of your well being. It will affect the company if you can't give your 100% productivity."

"Oh.." 'So that's the reason.. Agh! Why am I so foolish? Why didn't I think that??' and his hopes crumbled.

"Call me."

"Uhm.. I can go to the clinic.. By myself.." he rejected not wanting to let his hopes rises again. But still, he do hope for Seokjin to be a little bit persistent with his request.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I—"

"Alright."

Seokjin hanging up before he even say the next words, making his heart hurt.

Jungkook sigh. 'Why did I even have feelings for him..? Guess I can never get over for a handsome face.. Ah.. This is all my fault.. For being a dumb ass.'