6.14 Cheater

Namjoon and Hobi has left to get the ice cream for their lovely mini Seokjin because the little kid has been throwing tantrums after he was threaten by Hobi.

Seokjin was force to stay with Jungkook by Namjoon so that he can explain everything to the lad. But after 20 minutes of silence, he still cannot open his mouth talking to Jungkook who's patiently waiting for him to speaks.

"Wait here." Jungkook gets up, going to the counter to pay for the food. After that, he came back, taking his jacket and stretching his hand for Seokjin to hold. "Let's go."

Seokjin looking up at him with confusion. That's when he sees a shining ring on Jungkook's fourth finger. His heart skipped a beat. The ring's so beautiful, with words engraved on the surface. He try to read the words but failed.

"Where.. Are we going..?" he asked, trying to be calm.

"Somewhere we can be alone so that nobody will hear what you want to say to me."

".. I'm.. I don't have anything.. To tell you.."

"Tch." Jungkook clicking his tongue, looking away, being annoying with Seokjin. "Are you sure, you don't have anything to tell me, Kim Seokjin?"

Seokjin's face wrinkles, "I really don't, have anything to say."

"I might never coming back to Korea after this. We won't meet again. Is that what you want?"

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere that I believe we won't be crossing path anymore. Somewhere far away that a top model like you wouldn't want to go.."

"What do you mean? Tell me, where are you going?" Seokjin was furious when his curiosity didn't answered by Jungkook.

"Isn't you the one who should explain to me first? How manipulating can you be, Seokjin?" Jungkook smirks.

"..." Seokjin silence. He knew, he was at fault but he don't think it is necessary for him to explain. He was heart broken. Jungkook never came to find him after their separation three years ago.

He heard the news from Namjoon that Jimin and Jungkook breaking up so what's stopping him to come find him? Didn't he knew that they're divorced?

He was like a mad man trying to get through, looking for him, but now seeing him standing next to him, he's disappointed. Jungkook was doing well without him. He might've be in a relationship with someone else. The proof? That shining, engraved ring.

In addition of that, he's going to leave, once again. So, what is the use for him to explain?

"It's fine if you don't want to explain. But we're leaving here. Are you coming with me, or not?" asked Jungkook in a very irritating tones.

".. I'll go.." he take his cardigan, wearing it over his snake printed Gucci shirt. Jungkook's hand was still there, waiting for him to hold it.

Seokjin looking at his hand, hesitating but eventually taking it into his palm. They walk side by side, leaving the restaurant.

"Thank you, Mr. Seokjin, Kim. Hm. You are still a Kim even after the divorce. It's, hurt a bit.. In here.."

"Silly. That's my family name."

"I know. I wonder if we can change it into Jeon.. Hm.."

"What are you saying? That's not funny, Jungkook. You are not going to do the same mistakes that I did. Please don't cheat on your partner.." he warned him, trying to digging into his personal life.

Jungkook scoffed. "Haha. What do you mean? This?" Jungkook lift his hand that intertwined with Seokjin, showing the ring to Seokjin's face.

"You wouldn't wear a ring on your fourth finger for nothing.."

"Hm.. Here's the other one.." Jungkook stop by the road side, where Seokjin's big commercial signboard can be seen topping the skyscrapers building. He took out a necklace from under the shirt, showing it to Seokjin.

A silver, engraved ring hanging on the silver necklace, exactly the same with the one on Jungkook's finger. Seokjin's face changed, thinking if Jungkook's has separated with his partner, for him to own both of the rings.

Jungkook steps closer, giving Seokjin a better view to read the words on the ring on his finger. "Read the name on it.."

Seokjin squint his eyes, reading the words. "S. E. O. K. J. I. N.." he gasped, cover his mouth with his free hand.

"That's.."

"Your name.. Baby.. And this one, is my name. J.U.N.G.K.O.O.K. This was meant to be yours.. But Jimin told me, that you're happy with Namjoon.. So I keep it with me.. I wouldn't want to ruin your marriage again.. I don't want to be the bad guy.. After that I break up with him, and I never heard anything about you anymore.. I really thought that you're happy, baby.. I didn't know.. Ah, I'm so stupid..!"

"So... You're.. Waiting for me, all the time..?"

Jungkook nods. "I'm sorry.. If only I have the courage to come find you, I wouldn't waste three fucking years having affairs with my own fucking hands!" he said, looking at his hand.

"Pfft! Idiot! You can hit anyone if you want, you know that, don't you?"

"Yeah. I'm aware of that. But I am a fool for you. I want only you, Seokjin.."

Seokjin's blushed. "What do you want.. From me.. Jungkook..?"

Jungkook smiles. He held both of Seokjin's hands, closing their distance. "Your love.. Your everything.. Say you love me, Kim Seokjin.. I've been longed to hear that.. And please, don't lie to me.."

"I'm sorry, Jungkook.. But I.."

"Hm..?"

"Don—"

"Baby... Please..."

Seokjin chuckles. He look straight into Jungkook's eyes. "Do, love you.."

Jungkook let out a relief sigh, rubbing his chest. "Haa..! Thank goodness.. I love you to—"

"Oh, just to remind you."

"Hm? What is it??"

"Don't you dare to cheat on me. I'm not so kind like Namjoon and Jimin.."

Jungkook laugh. "I'd rather die than doing it.."

..

Cheater, 974.
Completed, 110321, 0041.

...

Tell me, what you want for the next arc. I might fulfill your wish.

-I'm a Genie.