6.11 Cheater

The night getting darker and it's still raining outside. Jimin walking back and forth, biting lips, gripping his phone. He's been trying to call Jungkook but it seems the latter has turned off his phone, as all of the calls goes straight into the voicemail.

"Uhm, Jimin. My mom wants to see you.." Namjoon came delivering the message from his mother.

"Huh? For what?"

"I don't know. She wants to talk with you.."

"Oh.." Jimin nods, staring at his phone.

"Don't worry, they'll be back later.." said Namjoon, seeing Jimin's worry over his boyfriend's.

He didn't know that Jimin isn't exactly worry about Jungkook, but Seokjin. He worry that Jungkook might do something to Seokjin, which will be a caused of something bad to happen between them four.

"Did Seokjin tell you when will they coming back?" he asked, looking at Namjoon with hopes.

"He told me he'll back before us.. But the weather is bad. I don't think they can get a taxi in this situation.."

"Then, don't you want to go pick them up?"

"..."

Seeing Namjoon silence making Jimin wonder if he really trust the husband or simply doesn't care about him. "You are not worry about him..?"

Namjoon smile, thinking he knew where this conversation will be directed. "I did. But I trust him.."

"What if he cheats on you?"

"As I said, I trust him.. He will not betray me, no matter with whom.. But.. If he did, that's mean he's no longer the Seokjin that I know.. He don't deserve my loyalty, my love.. But still, I believe everyone deserves to find their own happiness.."

Jimin was surprised with Namjoon's resolution. He didn't think it will be so easy for Namjoon to let Seokjin go.

"Then, what about the baby..?"

"The baby is ours.. We both have the rights on him.. My love for the baby won't change.." Namjoon was calmed, but Jimin can see the despair, the sadness in his eyes.

"Alright.. Then, I will go.. Meet your mother.."

Namjoon nods. Jimin left, didn't want to witness Namjoon shedding the tears. He know, Namjoon didn't really mean it when he said those things. But the husband has to, because he knew Seokjin wasn't happy being with him.

All the thing happened here, Namjoon did realised that it's all making Seokjin hurt. But he shut his eyes, still sided with his family. He knew Seokjin's crying in his sleep, but he was unable to do anything. He was stuck between his husband and his dearest family.

Namjoon take his phone out from the pocket. He scroll into the gallery, looking at their picture that was taken when they go to holiday in Switzerland three months ago. He was smiling happily in the picture, while Seokjin hugging him, kissing his cheek.

He smiles. "I'm sorry, Jinnie.. I hope you'll find your own happiness.. Even if it wasn't with me.. I'll forgive you, even if you did wrong behind my back.." he said, kissing the picture, before deleting it.

...

Seokjin unable to close his eyes and sleep. Jungkook's already snoring behind him, hugging his waist to sleep. Earlier, they almost having sex, but he stopped him before Jungkook gets to undress him.

And to make it up, Jungkook begs to sleep while hugging him. Seokjin agreed, as to not feeling quilty for stopping in the middle. He knew he shouldn't feel guilty, but as a normal human he knew how it feel to be stopped like that.

Seokjin staring at his phone, looking at the same picture Namjoon's seen before. He scroll to the left for the next picture, it was a candid, which he taken when Namjoon struggling with their luggages when he was sulking with him. He refused to take the luggages and so the husband has to carry it.

He smiles, remembering their week of stay in Switzerland, which was the caused of the existence of their baby.

He tap his stomach, where Jungkook held in his palm. That's when he realised he did not hear the snoring anymore.

".. Jungkook..?"

"..."

"I'm sorry, did I awake you..?"

Jungkook tightened his hug, snuggling into his neck.

"No.. Babe.. Do you really, love him..?" He asked, looking at the picture.

Seokjin smile, opted out from the gallery, put the phone aside. He turn around facing Jungkook. "I did.."

"Ahhh.. Why are you still lying to me..?"

"When did I?"

"Just now. You don't love him.. I don't know what is it, but you don't love him. Is it because you owe him? I mean, did he do something worth your loyalty in the pasts? Will you accept me, if I help you in the future??"

"It's not like that, Jungkook.."

"Then, what?? Tell me.. You know I like— no, I love you. And I know you don't love him. So, isn't it better if we get together?"

"What do you mean? It's only you who love me. I don't love you. So how can we get together?"

"Liar. You would've rejected me if you don't."

"Hello, Mr. Jeon. I did rejected you." he poke Jungkook's round nose.

Jungkook scrunched, giggles. "Oh yeah??"

"Yes. I rejected you."

"Are you sure?" he pulled Seokjin closer.

"100%"

"Really...?"a mischievous grins appeared on Jungkook's sweet face.

Seokjin raised his eyebrow. "What are you doing..?"

Jungkook grins. "What do you think?" he slide his hand under the dress, touching Seokjin's bare skin.

"Don't, Jungkook.."

"But I want you.."

...