5.7 Happy Birthday

From far, one can clearly hear Seokjin's windshield laugh with Hoseok's whiny snort as the both are in joy, walking back home. The manager dropped them at the gate and they have to walk the rest to reach their home.

"What are you both talking about, so happy?" Taehyung, crossing arms, standing at the door, waiting for the two elder.

The laughters stop as Seokjin and Hoseok spots Taehyung at the door.

"Oh, hey Voo. You wanna hear a joke?" ask Seokjin, being cheerful as usual.

"Ah, sure, hyung.. I'd like to.. But not now.."

"Uhm.. Jin hyung, I'm tired. I'll go upstairs first." It's different with Hoseok. He seems to still distance himself with Taehyung, immediately wanting to leave to his room. The smile at his face totally disappear, leaving no trace at all.

"No, wait. We need to talk, Hobi ah.." just before the elder make another move, Taehyung catching his arm, stopping him from leaving.

"I'm sorry Jin hyung, can you please leave us alone. I need to settle thing with my Hobi.."

"Hm? Ah, sure-"

"No. Don't leave, Jin hyung. Let me go, Tae.. We don't have anything to settle.."

Seokjin are trap between the two lovers. "I'm sorry Hobi. He has to leave. Please, Jin hyung. I'd appreciate if you can leave us alone." said the youngest of all three, talking politely at the eldest. He even bow at Seokjin to make the elder understand his intentions.

"Oo..okay.. Alright.. I'm sorry Hobi.."

"Thank you, hyung.."

...

"Ah.. I'm so tired!" Seokjin whine, climbing the stairs to his room.

He arrive his room, pushing the door. "Huh?" the worldwide handsome was surprised to see there's someone in his bed, covered with his blanket. All he can see was the person's black hair, peeking from under the blanket.

"... Yoongi chi..?" he called, making a guess.

Currently, they're five person with black hair among the members for this comeback. Seokjin, Taehyung, Hoseok, Yoongi and Jungkook. Hoseok and Taehyung was downstairs with him moments ago. There's no way Jungkook is sleeping in his room since they broke up.

So it must be Yoongi, his ex roommate which occasionally coming to his room whenever he missed their moments of sharing bedroom.

Seokjin smiles. He took off the bagpack and put it next to the computer desk at the corner. After that, he start to undress, walk into the bathroom to cleanse himself, having a warm bath.

Around 10 minutes later, he comes out with a black BOSS cotton bathrobe, which was a gift from Jungkook after the ends of their world tours last year.

"Hey, get up, Yoongi chi. I'm sleepy." he called. But the person didn't seem to waking up at all. He's dead sleeping in his bed.

"Alright. I'll count to three. If you still not waking up I will jump on you!" He held his hands at his waist, starts counting the numbers.

"1.."

"2..."

"Yah, get up!"

"2 and a half..."

"2 and 3 quarter.."

"Hey.. Yoongi chi, are you dead?" he stays silent for a while, checking the person's abdomen. He sigh when he sees the blanket rising up and down, proofs that the person is breathing.

"Get up. I'm so sleepy. I'm tired.. Its late though.." he said glancing at the wall clock. Indeed, it's late. The digital clock shows it has already pass the midnight. Exactly 1:11am.

"Listen, you don't have the rights to scold me if I jump on you later. Who told you to die in my bed?"

He tightening the bathrobe, taking a step back and ready to do just like what he said. "Three!"

"Heuk!!"

...

One more chapter before this arc ends. I'm relief. 😌😌