7.14 Jungkook, Be Mine!

"You will come back to work tomorrow, right?" asked Seokjin, leaned back, sipping the beer offered by Jungkook. His eyes fixed on the latter that's fiddling with his can of beer.

"... No. I've made up my mind. I'm quitting the job."

"Hm? That won't do. I won't accept your resignation."

"Why won't you!? You can't force me to work if I don't want to!"

"Haa.." Seokjin put the can of beer on the table, sitting crossing legs. "Okay. I'll accept. But you have to pay the compensation to the company for the short noticed." he said, with no expression face.

"I know. I'll pay."

"... And for the rest of ten months contract."

"What?!" Jungkook's eyes open wide.

Seokjin grins. "You've signed the letter when we assigned you the assistant's position, right? You have to stay as the assistant for a year. And we're only two months now. Got another 10 more months ahead. That will be.. Around 15 thousand..? Dollar."

"You're an evil!"

"Oh yeah? Am I??" Seokjin leaning forward.

"Definitely!"

"Are you sure??"

"100%! You're an evil, a demon!" Jungkook pouts, being oblivious that Seokjin is coming forward to him.

"Are.. You.. Sure.. Jungkook sshi..?"

Jungkook turns. Their eyes meets. His lips shut tight, was surprised with their none existence distance.

"You.. Too.. C-close...." His heart starts to beating faster. The cold room turns hot. He's sweating.

He turn his head to avoid looking into Seokjin's eyes but the director held him still.

"S-seok.. Jin... What are.." Jungkook swallowed the rest of the words.

Seokjin smiles. He's been staring at Jungkook's lips for a while now. He leaned closer, shut his eyes and reaching for his lips.

Jungkook shuddered at the touch of their lips. His lips shaking and he knew Seokjin definitely noticed it. He shut his eyes when he felt Seokjin pushing his teeth to open his mouth, making way for his tongue to enter his mouth.

The director know well his roles in this play. He slowly pushing Jungkook to lean on the couch, topping him with their lips still stuck to each others.

They continue kissing, tongue intertwined inside his mouth. Only after a while, they parted to take a breath, with string of saliva connecting their lips.

Seokjin draw back, smiling, looking at Jungkook's red face. His left hand supporting his body from falling on Jungkook when he reach his lips with his right hand, just to wipe the saliva on his lips.

"Thank you.. For the wounds.." he smirk, licking the saliva on his thumb.

Jungkook was at loss of words. So much for the kiss only to thanked him for the wounds. It's confirmed. Seokjin is really an evil.

"Tch!" Jungkook roll his eyes, grabbing Seokjin's collar. "You're really an evil, Kim Seokjin!"

He pull him, forcing his lips on Seokjin's.

The director was caught off guard. His support fall defenseless, pressing his body on Jungkook's chest.

He's struggling to get back but Jungkook already held him in with his legs around his waist.

"-!"

He flinched when Jungkook bite his lips. 'Fuck! Jeon Jungkook! You've asked for it!'

He slide his hand under Jungkook's shirt, searching for his nipple bud, planning to tease him.

"Ngh..." Jungkook moaned when he pinch his nipple. His lips part and Seokjin take the chance, pushing his tongue inside.

"Jinnie~"

Seokjin suddenly freeze. His face turns blue, as if he was afraid of something. 'Fuck!'

He gets up from Jungkook, standing, looking around anxiously.

"Fuck-!" he sweep his face.

"Wh-what's.. Wrong..?" asked Jungkook, confused.

"... Jimin... I heard.. Jimin..." His eyes wavering.

"What do you mean..? There's only us, you and me.. Here..?" Jungkook standing in front of him, holding his hand.

"No, I heard him.." he pushed Jungkook, looking left and right searching for Jimin.

"Wait... Are you, still with him..? Oh no.. Then, are we.. Is this.. Cheating..?" Jungkook gasped, cover his mouth in shocked.

He knew Seokjin has a lover but he thought they separated because Seokjin coming to Korea alone. But now only he thinks that they're maybe still together, and Jimin didn't come because he's working in LA.

He fell on the couch with guilty shown on his face. He did like Seokjin, more than he think he did. But to cheat with him behind his boyfriend's isn't something that he wanted to do.

"Tell me.. Seokjin.. Are we.. Cheating.. On Jimin..?"

Seokjin was silence, didn't even say a word to him. Jungkook was afraid to hear his answer but the silence confirmed his guessing. They did cheating behind Jimin.

"Please.. Leave.." he looks away, telling Seokjin to leave.

"... I'm sorry..."

"..."

...

Another long short story.. 😕