Chapter 6: The Light Behind Your Eyes

We ask for falsehood
Standing in the middle of suffering, we are caused
Lost in doubt
The sound of screaming, sobbing, in silence
We ask for falsehood
About life, about the meaning
About love
Meaningless
If love is fake
Then falsehood, let me ask
Could we swap roles just so I could feel it?

***

+ Squidwardhopesanddream SmittyWerbenjagermanjensen
AustinHaverfield so, you miss 'Him'?

+ Austin Haverfield Austin Haverfield
SmittyWerbenjagermanjensen I can't answer your question without you elaborate who's him?

+ Squidwardhopesanddream SmittyWerbenjagermanjensen
AustinHaverfield You know who. And btw UR is pretty bad liar

***

"You don't have to turn on the television if then what you choose is a channel with cheap gossip, Sam," Can walked out of the room with a frown. He listened briefly before Sammy hurriedly switched off the electronic device Can had been talking about.

"Sorry ... Usually you take longer to shower?" Sammy took Can's coat and helped her beloved actor and source of her income put it on.

"You yourself said we were late."

"Not really. The meeting was held at 10 o'clock, now it's only 8 and 13 minutes." Can wanted to protest because Sammy walked into his apartment about 10 minutes ago and disturbed Can's morning routine like brewing coffee. She screamed about his busy schedule and tardiness, pushing Can into the bathroom and threatening to strip Can naked if Can preferred to get out of the bathroom again and continue the process of making his morning cup of coffee.

But then Sammy said, "I said it was late for your estimated bath which normally exceeds an hour." In the end, Can couldn't protest, his mouth shut again because Sammy had a good point there. He usually spent a long time in the bathroom.

"Okay," Can snatched a slice of toast Sammy made, chewing it while tidying his hair with his hands.

Sammy stared at Can for a moment, paying attention to the whole figure and searching Can's expression for something. Something like sadness. Lost. Longing.

But Can still had his usual expression. As before, before all this Austin Haverfield affair began.

"I am alright." Sammy stared too long unconsciously as Can stared back.

"Yeah. I know but ..."

"We're not discussing this." Then Can circled the kitchen table and stowed his plates in the sink. Then he took his favorite mug that written 'I (heart) London', sipping his morning caffeine. "At least not in the morning."

Sammy was still looking at him worriedly. Can ignored her and tried not to let the look ruin his mood this morning.

Can was not glassware.

People didn't need to be so careful around him. As if one word was wrong, one taboo name was spoken. Can would fall apart.

He wouldn't fall apart.

At least not anymore.

The day he came to Tin, and Tin didn't say anything to him, that day Can fell apart. But he was already crying and screaming at the pillow and in his bathroom, already punching the mirror in his bathroom and leaving the wound on for the night. Blood dried up when the next morning Can woke up after Sammy asked the apartment security guard to break down the bathroom door.