Chapter 5.3

"Thank you, Mr. Haverfield," the exotic-skinned girl leading the crew who came from the awards held out a handshake. Tin first wiped his sweaty palms against his jeans.

"Yes, I'm sorry that words weren't convincing enough. There are a lot of things going through my head right now."

"It's alright, Mr. Haverfield," the French accent in the young woman's words and her soft, nurturing voice gave Tin its own calm.

"Well ... I wish the internet had said that, but people always have an opinion to say." Tin wasn't usually someone who made unnecessary additions to the conversation. Unlike Can who seemed to maintain typical English hospitality. But a day of accompanying Can, as they paraded and made out in every corner of London seemed to make Tin pick up on this habit from Can.

Of course, Can was friendly in that awkward adorable way. While Tin was more of the 'that douchey guy that you would love to bang but not the one you would marry' way.

Or whatever.

Tin had to stop letting his mind spin too fast, moving from one topic to another topic.

"Sorry I can't stay with you any longer, I have to go back to ..." Tin just stood up and made a gesture towards Can's room. The crew of the award nodded.

The girl with a French accent and a soft voice said, "I hope Mr. Grant gets better soon Mr. Haverfield." Tin just smiled before turning around and while he walked, wearing back his coat.

Taking a cup of black hospital coffee which tasted much more like tea dregs than coffee. Well, at least there was still some smell of coffee and the runny liquid still contained caffeine because it helped Tin to stay awake at this time.

When he entered Can's room, the nurse who had been wiping Can's body was tidying up her equipment.

The nurse smiled sympathetically at Tin, something that he seemed to be getting over the past 12 hours. Then in French, she said something like, "I'll be back at one o'clock." And kind of excuse. Or just an indistinct mutter. Tin's head started to throb because he hadn't eaten anything but the bagels that the nurse brought this morning. And he hadn't fallen asleep at all, not taking a shower yet, and everyone knew how Tin was usually very careful about the hygiene of his body and his surroundings.

And now Tin didn't care. But it seemed his physique cared and Tin couldn't lie to his body, he was tired.

Sammy texted him that Can's parents' plane had been delayed and he would have to wait a little longer. Tin just answered okay, because he rested his head not to make sentences or words that were too long.

He saved his strength for the video footage of his victory. Tin hoped his smile was convincing enough that he was happy with the award he was receiving.

Tin stopped thinking about his body discomfort when he heard a small sigh. He turned to Can and hastily sat back in his position. Next to Can.

"Hey ..." Tin called him softly, hoping he wasn't just imagining and Can really started to come to his senses.

And, Tin lived in the entertainment world where he had seen various body movements in dancers and other entertainers making him happy. But Can's small movements, the movements of his head and eyes beginning to open, left Tin speechless.

Then Can's conscious process was carried out in the silence of the room. Tin knew Can's eyes didn't focus immediately because he blinked a few times. And the extra blink was just like making sure what was seen before his eyes were real.

"Can ...?" Finally Tin spoke, one word he hoped Can would understand as a voice that was asking all kinds of things. Regarding the various questions and worries the young man before him had.