Chapter 3.3

"Why did you come?" Can finally opened his mouth when they were already in Tin's luxury car and managed to get out of the paparazzi rush. "I can handle it myself."

"You can handle it yourself?! If I didn't come, you must have been hit by a panic attack, right?" Tin probably spoke a little annoyed. But he knew Can had the right to be annoying after what he had been through today.

And Can took a deep breath before thinking that, yes, he was almost going to stand in front of the paparazzi like a statue. Even though with 2 security with big body escorted, Can knew what made them give way to Can was Tin's scream. Can touched his wrist unconsciously, Tin gripped him very tightly. It was still hot and in fact, when Tin shouted earlier, his grip was getting stronger. There was some anger being regulated towards Can but somehow Can felt safe in that firm grip.

Something seemed to confirm that Tin wouldn't let him go.

"So... What did that Carter guy want from you?" Can tried not to cheer at the jealousy in Tin's last sentence. It might just be an annoying feeling that his toys were disturbed. Can reminded the little hope in his heart not to start celebrating anything. It didn't mean anything.

It really didn't mean anything.

"Nothing."

"I saw him watching you at the back door. You know, looking at you with worry or something."

There was a tightening pain in Can's chest. Can hated that he still hurt whenever the Sky thing was brought up. Can had learned to get back on his feet. He had a career where he was not only starting from zero but from minus. If now Sky had a rethink, if now he was thinking this time was a good time to apologize, Can didn't care.

At least that was what he told himself. He repeated in his head like a spell.

Because in the end, he still missed Sky, his "Blue". After Sky, Can had no other experiences. He almost closed himself from any social activities, until he met Yates at acting school. He was just starting to open up again, giving the trust to make friends with other people.

Can regretted a little that he wasn't the type when breaking up became a sex maniac. At least they had a lot of experience to compare. Can only had "Blue". Sky didn't even touch it completely. At the last moment, he always remembered that Can was under the legal age.

He always said jokingly, "Just if somebody knows about us. They can't make me go to jail just because of kissing you, right?"

Can should have seen the sign from then on. He always became a dirty little secret.

He looked at Tin who was still staring at him with an annoyed face, waiting for his reply. "Do you know now?" Can knew Tin didn't know about his scandals with Sky. Tin was too arrogant. So even though he was dealing with Can now, involved in illegal business, Can knew Tin's pride was too high to make him find out more about Can.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"You won't be interested," Tin agreed silently. But he would never admit that Can now seemed to know him inside and out. While he knew nothing, except a little about Can. More because Tin was ignorant.

"You haven't answered me." Can frowned, putting on an expression that he really didn't remember what to answer. "What did he want?"

Can just shook his head, with sad eyes, without a smile this time. Only the tired face of a young man who was actually handsome but gnawed by sadness. Can closed his eyes and tried to relax, letting his back lean completely against the back seat of Tin's car. His face looked up. He looked fragile, swept away by a flash of a street light.