Chapter 9.3

The phone that was not ringing on its time was not uncommon for Mark. If your job was to organize all the schedules of the life of Austin Haverfield, a celebrity and prince (who now was not being acknowledged) of the noble family. What you needed to know was that ironically, your own life schedule wouldn't be organized.

Mark had only gone to bed for about an hour and a half, after checking some documents that he brought home.

Of course, that ironically he complained about Tin's workaholic. Somehow he would complain about himself. Luckily he didn't have time for that.

The point was that he was even still disturbed by the phone ringing at three in the morning.

"Tin?" Mark asked, wiping his face with his right hand and holding the cellphone with his left.

"Can you cancel or postpone all of today's schedules?" Tin asked. His voice sounded unclear like he was driving on the road.

"Where are you running away?" Mark asked, sounding joking but himself not sure he was joking. The last thing he needed to make sure all of Tin's schedules were fulfilled was Tin who was missing and couldn't keep any of his schedules.

"Can," Tin sounded doubtful.

Oh yeah ... it's about Can, of course.

Please, did not misunderstand first, Mark strongly supported Tin and Can's relationship. He had never seen Tin go crazy like this. He thought it was a nice change.

But, please God, sometimes he wished Tin would fall in love with someone who was more emotionally stable than Can. Or at least someone who didn't pose a danger wherever he went.

Their story was so dramatic.

Until Mark felt that he didn't need to add another TV channel. Gossiping with Sammy about their two artists was enough to fulfill the drama needs in Mark's life.

But really, sometimes he really wished Can was a normal guy who Tin didn't need to worry a little about. One that Tin didn't need thought often. And Tin also fell in love normally, where he didn't seem to be daydreaming suddenly worrying about his partner. So far it hadn't disturbed Tin's work. But let's wait and see.

"What's wrong with Can?"

Mark didn't wanna know this time. Tomorrow night there was a new product launching for the Tin perfume company. And there had been several short interviews and extremely important meetings with clients from Dubai regarding the Haverfield subsidiary in the Middle East.

He always loved gossip about Tin and Can.

But he hoped that there was no need to cancel all meetings. Because it would be excruciatingly troublesome.

"I have to accompany him somewhere." Okay, Mark probably didn't really care. But he wanted a more concrete answer than this.

"He can't go to this 'place' alone?" Mark suppressed his sarcasm and frustration. "You know tomorrow night there is our newest product launching and we have an important client to meet after the party?" Mark tried not to vent his emotions. He was exhausted and he wasn't sure he could make the rich and important people who were dealing with Tin understand the excuse that Tin had to take his lover to 'SOMEWHERE'. At least Tin had to explain the urgency of this place, to get him back to sleep in peace. In peace until five in the morning at least.

"Can said he trusted me. So he wanted me to be with him."

Tin sounded pitiful. Mark didn't want to hear the arrogant prince Haverfield begging.

Mark closed his eyes and massaged his temples lightly. "Can you come back before dinner?" The young man rubbed his half sleepy face, racked his brains, and made a list of any meetings he could try to postpone or cancel.