Chapter 4.2

THETINCANSQUAD
They're like making a parade of their love yesterday... like really? Kissing in the cafe, Tin played piano and then gave Can a tight hug, giggled together at the comic bookstore and then they're hanging out in the park, and having dinner in such an exclusive restaurant ?! They're really the cutest couple ever!
Ahhh... wish I have a boyfriend like that...
Yesterday 11.09 am 87 likes 0 unlike

It's-fine-if-you-became-bi-for-CandaceGrant
+ THETINCANSQUAD
How about me as your boyfriend?
Today 01.02 am 12 likes 32 unlikes

+ It's-fine-if-you-became-bi-for-CandaceGrant
THETINCANSQUAD
OK. So the very basic requirement for becoming a 'boy'friend is to be a boy. I see your profile, girl, sorry but you didn't pass.
Today 4:23 am 120 likes 43 unlikes

+ THETINCANSQUAD
Hellena with double 'L'
Someone just got rejected in the comment section of the video about the cutest couple ever. It's so ironic. Very sad, but I can't stop laughing... XDD *sorry not sorry*
Today 9:12 am 22 likes 1 unlike

***

When he returned to the room, Can was not in bed. The sign of his presence was replaced by the sound of water in the bathroom. Tin stared at Can's plate and half of his cooking. Also a note.

You should eat too. This was delicious. CG.

Tin wasn't sure since when but he smiled, he smiled more easily when it came to whatever Can was doing. With whatever Can said, Can felt, about Can. Tin hated the insanity he had to go through to convince Can.

No, he also hated himself for not being brave enough to take a stand.

All he had to do was calling his agency and saying that he was really in love. And he wanted to stop pretending and declare their relationship. He only needed a little motor effort to press the phone button and a little motor movement to speak. But really? Was he in love? It sounded ridiculous.

Stupid joke.

Tin wasn't in love. Austin Haverfield had never been in love, he felt attracted, tasted the feeling, then left. There had never been a feeling of wanting to sacrifice so strongly, unlike the one he felt for Can. He said to himself. He didn't feel that strong affection for Can at all. He was not at all happy when this morning found Can sleeping in his arms. He didn't feel the sting and strange comfort every time Can let Tin kiss him. Tin felt no relief whenever he could make Can stop worrying about something.

Except... Yes, Tin felt all that.

To Can.

Not to anyone. Not the girls of the British nobility. Not Victoria's Secret model. Not the Grammy's singer. Not the Oscar-winning actress. Not the girls who complimented him even though Tin treated them so badly.

Austin Haverfield, the playboy jerk. Tin was used to that name.

But Austin Haverfield who made his 'will-be-lover' pancakes? Tin might have to go to psychiatry as soon as possible.

"I hope you don't make my kitchen look like a broken ship, Haverfield," a warning voice came out from behind. Tin turned around and found Can drying his wet black hair carelessly as if he didn't intend to dry it completely.

Tin didn't answer, he took a step closer and pulled Can closer to the bed. He sat aside while Can sat on the floor, taking charge of drying Can's hair by himself. Can made no sound of protest. Tin didn't say anything.