Chapter 4.4

The first two weeks since the premiere, Tin wasn't sure he still looked human. With a busy schedule of fan meetings and interviews for his latest film. Added to this was the furor after Can shyly acted kissing Tin back in public for the first time at a fan meeting in a cinema in Chicago, after three days of simultaneous screenings in America and two days before international broadcast.

Harold Evans called Brown and there was a scene via Skype network when Can and Tin joined the sudden 'online meeting'. Can apologized to Evans as well as Tin's agency for his unprofessional behavior and said that he would be more careful next and stick with his role as 'someone who hung their relationship'. Can held Tin's hand the entire time. Shaking his head slowly, barely noticeable, every time Tin tried to cut Evans and come up with an idea of making them official.

That night, while curling up and watching the old episode of CSI from the hotel TV, Can said, "You don't have to sacrifice yourself for a joke, Tin."

Tin wanted to argue when Can suddenly kissed him. "You don't love me." That was not an argument that needed to be debunked. There was no doubt in it. As if the sentence was the word that coming out of the lips of the holy virgin.

Tin stared into Can's eyes. Wiping the sweat on Can's forehead, when their air conditioner turned on well and the only thing that kept Tin from shivering was Can's body. Tin wanted to ask why Can could be so sure.

No one had ever known what kind of feelings Tin actually felt. God. Even Tin didn't understand his feelings. Why could Can be so sure that Tin wasn't in love with Can? And as if answering the question Can smiled and then his eyelids closed, closing the access of Tin's brown iris to Can's dark gleam. "Because until now you have doubted, and that's one point that justifies me."

There was a final tone, Tin didn't dare to sue. So he just held Can deeper.

And when morning came, Can's body was gone. Along with the signs of him last night.

Tin knew they had a separate interview schedule.

But disappearing when dawn came when Tin first opened his eyes, it was not an uplifting sight at all. He knew he messed things up.

He knew that Can was probably just trying to save himself before the chaos deepened.

Tin knew it wasn't a selfish move.

Tin knew that it was him who was selfish. Because no matter how sure Tin was in his feelings, the world would not really be willing.

He knew what it was like before, public opinion had ruined Can's life. Can just didn't want that to happen to Tin. Or on him again, the second time.

Because the second time was a deep hole. The same mistakes that even a fool donkey would never jump. Not exactly... Tin's morning brain protested, the literary love side of Tin's brain was too strong not to protest his own statement.

That night, Can did not come to his hotel room.

They still acted in front of the camera. But Can no longer took the initiative to touch him.

Tin returned to London early and finished the process of recording the-song-Tin-composed-in-the-cafe-which-Tin-stupidly-didn't-realize-that-it-was-about-Carter-until-the-end-of-the-poetry, Tin really had to find a title as fast as possible before he ended up actually saving on a super long title just now when he handed the demo to his record company and the record company thought that might be the long title could go back to the season like the early 2000s when post-punk rock bands became popular in America. Oh yes, and of course the world.

While enjoying a glass of expensive white wine he ordered on his flight, Tin played music from his MP3 smartphone, Panic! at the Disco's first album, because he liked their rich music and their titles were extraordinarily long and not part of the lyrics. He chose one of the songs with the longest title on the album's playlist, There's a good reason these tables are numbered honey, you just haven't thought of it yet then he started mumbling the lyrics.