Chapter 2.3

Tin's POV

Tin's brown iris stared for a moment into Grant's black eyes. One thing Tin hated when he first saw Grant in person on set was his smile, which was without fear. But when he looked into his eyes, he could see that there was a pain there. And deep inside his heart, somehow Tin wanted to make Grant talk about the things that hurt him to Tin. And there was always a power that making Tin pause whenever he looked Grant in the eye.

It didn't make sense, really.

And thanks for that Tin's annoying attitude to almost the entire crew managed to lure Grant into fighting him all the time. Tin wouldn't say that he missed the fight with Grant. Arguments with this man were fun to some extent, but that was not what brought him here. Tin slapped himself in his thought.

Tin began to say, "Has anyone told you?"

Grant gritted his teeth before taking a deep breath and tried to hold back his fists. He answered simply, "Yes."

"Do you accept this offer?"

"Am I in a position to bid on this?"

Tin smiled sarcastically, "You're smart." Then Tin pulled out the vinyl records Grant was still holding, while he was putting them back on the glass table in front of the television where another pile of Grant's vinyl records was arranged in a mayonnaise-yellow cardboard box.

Grant said, "Of course, it wasn't me who suddenly kissed his nemesis in front of dozens of paparazzi ..."

Tin sighed after one second choked by Grant's reply, "Well ... not really a good move, I don't understand why I kissed lips that weren't attractive at all! Thin and very ordinary." When he came here, Tin promised himself that he would come, talk to Grant and go home in peace. But it seemed like anything that related to Grant always made Tin lose his temper, including last night's kiss. So he snickered and Tin was positive that in a moment they would be getting into another argument.

"Oh? Uninteresting? And you kissed me for a whole minute, just so you know, pervert!" Grant played his skill which was much better since he started shooting with Tin, making the most annoying tone every time he talked to him.

"And you didn't draw out your mouth, I know your sex life is frustrating. But shouldn't you be more restrained ... ck ... ck ... ck ..." Tin rolled his eyes and put a mocking look. He now was standing and facing Grant, whose height was might be some inches behind.

Grant took a step forward and put his hands on his hips, "As if your sex life was better Haverfield. At least I don't have to fuck every girl in Hollywood to prove my mighty! Asshole!"

Tin let out an enormous mocking laugh, "You? Mighty? Of course liking other creature who also has penis can be called mighty, Grant!"

Grant's face was flushed now. For a few seconds, he was silent. Tin folded his arms across his chest and raised his chin arrogantly, felt win.

"You don't have to remind me, you know?" Grant now looked up again and tried to give the evilest look he could ever give to fellow living beings. But Grant himself knew he was not making it. He knew his eyes were filled with tears. And he knew his hot face was inviting tears.

For a second, when the wounded eyes stared at Tin. Tin knew he had crossed the line.

Silence gripped the room.

Grant sighed and began to speak, "It's not you who they call disgusting, Haverfield. It's not you who are called Faggot. It's not you who they remember about the scandal again, Haverfield. And I'm not asking you to understand. Really! Because no matter how worthy you are hated, I won't ever wish someone else feel what I feel." Grant stopped. His breath caught. And a tear he could not bear.