chapter thirteen: levi ackerman

"levi ackerman"

"levi ackerman"

music classroom

music classroom

"pick an instrument of your choice and learn one of the pieces i have here at the front," professor nile dawk elucidated to the class."the result will go towards your end-of-term grade, so make sure you do well."

the students buzzed with excitement and nervous energy as they scattered towards the array of instruments, each one eager to find their perfect match. you found yourself drawn to the black and white keys of the piano.

your fingers hovered over the surface of your necklace as you took your seat at the grand piano, a soft sigh escaping your lips as you let the music room's serene atmosphere envelop you.

"everyone's just completely blinded by his looks...he's a total jerk if you ask me," you grumbled, as mikasa accompanied you with her violin in tow.

she glanced at you, curious and slightly amused as she set up her music sheets to start practising."a total jerk who is helping you and giving you rides home?"

"he's probably only doing that because he wants me to finish cleaning as soon as possible and get lost."

the ackerman chuckled at your jaded perspective, adjusting the fine tuning of her violin strings.

"or maybe he has taken a liking to you? he doesn't seem so affectionate with the other girls. in fact, i saw him rejecting someone yesterday."

your best friend's observation hit you like a wave.

you paused, fingers hovering over the piano keys, caught between playing and contemplating. mikasa's words spun around in your head, mingling with your own thoughts.

mikasa studied you closely, as she drew a sudden conclusion."no! don't tell me you've fallen for him?"

you inhaled sharply, sudden by her sudden accusation."what?"

"perhaps he's tamed your heart and you've fallen for him?"

your heart skipped a beat."me? fallen for him? levi? never!" you insisted, flipping through the pages of the notebook in front of you."i would never fall for a guy like him. he's not my type!"