Chapter 7

I walk inside and see Draco sitting on his bed and looking out of his window at nothing in particular.

I put my bag down at the foot of the bed and crawl behind him wrapping my arms around his neck and resting my head on his shoulder.

"What do you want Astrid," he asks in a dull tone. "You ran off and we haven't spoken all day I wanted to know what was up," he scoffed at me "Nothing." I sigh at his lack of response.

"If it's because you smelt me then it could just be because ...," I was cut off by a dry laugh, "Don't be observed I didn't really smell you I just had to say that so people wouldn't realise who I actually smelt, it's was more obvious than your smell." So he didn't smell me and he doesn't like me back. Right then.

I just nod my head at him with a forced smile.

We talk for a bit as if nothing happened but I was still thinking about it in the back of my head.

After a while, I stand up to leave but Draco calls me back. "Come here darling," I turn back around and walk over to him.

Draco's POV
I can't believe she smelt him.

Why not me.

For fuck sake I sound like a child but I smelt her sweet perfect scent and she smelt his bloody smell instead of mine.

And then she dared to try to make up an excuse as to why I smelt her but I couldn't let her say it or it would hurt that little bit more.

I had to tell her I faked it to make myself feel better and to well make her think I don't like her.

I'm not a dick I just don't want a relationship, to much trust and commitment and I have issues in both categories.

You would understand if you met my father.

After a while of talking, she starts to leave but I call her back.

She is not leaving so easily, I will have her however I want and I especially want her now to make myself feel better about her smelling bloody Cedric Diggory.

She may have smelt him but I'm the one she is going to taste.

She walks back over to me as I call her back. I look at her with a stern look, "pleasure me," I instruct.

She huffs at me and starts to walk back to the door.

Oh is that how it's going to be then is it.

I take one large stride towards her and swing my hand around to the front of her neck and grip it tightly.

Just enough to not hurt her.

I spin her around with my hand, grab a fistful of her hair and drag her to her knees in front of my throbbing member.

I see her staring at it as her eyes widen and her pupils dilate and go darker as she sees me through my pants.

I lift her chin up with my index finger so she is now looking into my eyes which equally match hers showing I feel the same way. "I said pleasure me, you will do what I say doll."

Before I could carry on she unbuckles my pants and pulls everything off making my member spring out in her face.

She lets out a small chuckle as she blows gentle onto it making it bounce a little.

Still looking at me she kisses the tip as she pumps me slowly with her hand.

I suck in a breath as she licks up and down my shaft and then puts some of me in her mouth hitting it on the the side of her mouth.

A few seconds later she puts me all in her mouth and I latch my hand back into her hair growling as she quickens her paces.

She grabs my hand that is still in her hair pushing it forward with her head indicating that I can take over.

I smirk at her as I grab her hair tighter and guide her as I like up and down my member.

My eyes roll back as I cum in her mouth feeling it go down her throat as she gulps it down like a normal drink she would normally have.

She then licks off the remaining cum on the tip and helps me to pull up my trousers.

See I said she would be tasting me.

We both go to lay down on my bed and after a while, we both fall asleep.

Astrids POV
As I wake up I yawn and look to my left to see Draco still sound asleep. I give him a small kiss on the head as I leave to get back to my room before the girls wake up.

Last night, the way he looked at me.

My god, he was sexy.

I loved how he felt in my mouth as well, he fit perfectly and his cum tasted nice which was rather odd because cum usually tastes a bit salty.

When I get to my room I jump in my bed and sleep for another 20 mins before the girls wake me up.

Sleeping with Draco is more comfortable than sleeping alone.

We all get dressed and go down to the great hall for breakfast before the Second Task of the Triwizard Tournament happens.

Hopefully, Cedric figured out the clue.

As normal everyone is sitting down while Dumbledore makes his speech.

Today he was on about the second task and how the Yule Ball won't be till after the Second Task instead of before it as it had to be done sooner then they imagined, which none of us really minded because it gave us the weekend to go to Hogsmeade to get new dresses and suits instead of getting them sent over.

As I looked around I have seen Harry was sitting with Ginny talking away but Hermione and Ron were missing and come to think of it so was Fleur's little sister and some girl called Cho Chang.

What was going on?

Before I could mention it to anyone the breakfast disappeared and everyone was getting up to leave to go to the Black Lake were the Second Task was taking place.

As we all walk Cedric comes over to me and takes me off away from my group. "Hey we need to talk," I nod my head for him to go on, "I don't know what is going on between us but I think it would be unfair is you found off from someone else but I'm seeing someone."

I suck in a breath.

I mean I kind of liked him but not as much as Draco and to be honest, I couldn't see anything happening between us though and he is just a very good friend so I'm not actually annoyed come to think of it, I'm actually quick happy for him.

I give him my best genuine smile and give him a little hug, "I'm so happy for you." He kisses me on my cheek and replied with a thanks before he runs off to the other contestants as Dumbledore calls for him to join them to prepare for the task.

I walk back over to my friends and link arms with Draco walking over to the stand to watch what was going on.

I don't really know why I linked his arm, but even more, surprising Draco didn't push me away or take his arm from out of mine instead he let me hold onto him as we walked.

Pansy was not happy about this though and kept giving me evils and I laughed at her frog face.