Chapter 31

19 years later

"Come on Scorpius it's your first time going Hogwarts we need to leave or you will be late." I shout as I pick up my sons luggage and head to the fire place so we can leave. I feel arms wrapped around me and turn around to see Draco. "Now now Mrs Malfoy, you shouldn't be carrying that bag in your condition," he smiles as he takes the luggage from me and gives me a kiss on my forehead.

I laugh lightly at him, "I will be fine I'm only 3 weeks pregnant, I am able to carry a bag for our son," before he can protest or I can take the luggage back Scorpius runs downstairs with his owl in his hand. We both take his hand and apparate to platform 9 3/4 so Scorpius can get on the Hogwarts Express.

When we get there we see Harry and Ginny who are married and have three children, James who is already at Hogwarts, Albus who is starting today as well and Lily. They are talking to Ron and Hermione, who are also married and with their own two children, Rose, who is also just starting Hogwarts, and Hugo.

They see us standing to the side and we all share curt nods. Hopefully are children will be friends and not enemies like Draco and Harry were.

Scorpius looks up to us with a worried expression making me put my hand on his shoulder and bend down, but Draco holds me up and gives me a stern look that makes me smile at his worry. "What's wrong hunny," I ask him.

"What if I'm not in Slytherin, what if I'm put into another house, will you be annoyed at me?" he asks making me aww at his worry. "Don't worry, what ever house you are in will have gained an amazing student and class mate and no we will not be disappointed," I tell him.

Draco pulls him into us for a hug, "Your mothers right, you have nothing to worry about," Scorpius leans more into us giving us a big hug. The train then sounds letting us know it is time for everyone to board, I start to cry due to the hormones, "I'm going to miss you so much, make sure you send us letters every weekend." Draco hugs me sideways and rubs my arm to calm me down.

We give Scorpius a kiss on the cheek each and watch him as he boards onto the train with everyone else. He ends up in a carriage with Alex and Lunas adopted son Charles, Tracy and Flints daughter Lucinda and Blaise and Pansys daughter Mia.

Everyone was shocked when Blaise and Pansy got together let alone have a child but we are happy how it worked out and they are very happy. Draco and I are both happy with him sitting with them because they are all already best friends and he won't be as worried now. Plus I think he has a crush on Lucinda which is very cute.

Everyone waves to their children as the train sets off, some parents crying and some cheering in excitement at the thought of their children going to the best school of magic. I hug into Draco as we both look at each other smiling and share a sweet passionate kiss.

"How about we go home and have some fun," I tease Draco as I run my hand down his chest making his eyes darken. Without another though he takes my hand and we run to apparate back home not caring who is watching us. When we get back we head straight upstairs to our room.

We close the door behind us and I jump up into Draco's arms as he grabs onto my ass biting my lip. He lays me down on the bed slowly as puts his leg either side of mine and smiles down at me.

My hands roam over his muscular shoulders and I dig my nails lightly into his skin making him groan and put his lips back on mine. He lowers his hand to unclip my bra and lift up my shirt.

I bit his lower lip and slowly lower my hands down his chest and slip his hard dick out of his boxers. I start to stroke it slowly at first before lengthening my strokes and feel all of him.

His hardness turned me on even more especially when he moans, "Fuck," against my mouth. He breaks the kiss moving his lips to my knock sucking lightly on my soft spot. I shut my eyes and tilt my head to the side giving him ore access to kiss me while I stole him.

He groans a louder and trails his kisses from my neck down the my breasts pecking my nipples lightly making them twitch at his touch, wanting him more.

He then trails his lips further down my body as he lifts up my shirt and chucks it and my bra across the room. When he gets to my trousers he takes no time in taking them off as well, making sure to leave my underwear on so he can tease me a bit more.

He moves himself back up to my mouth as I take off his clothes slowly running my hands up his chest. He huffs in distraction and rips his clothes off, apparently he is the only one allowed to do the teasing. I don't mind it at all though.

He takes his hand and rubs it over my underwear and his eyes darken more than they were, which I didn't think was possible. "Your so fucking wet baby," he groans out.

He bends down and slips off my underwear with his teeth as he looks me in the eyes making me even more turned on. He holds his dick in his hand and lowers it down to my entrance but only to rub it slowly against my clit as my back arches up at his touch.

He growls kissing my lips passionately and eagerly before giving up on the teasing and slamming himself into my wet entrance. I gasp and let me head fall back as he fills me all up, as I tighten around him.

I pant and let out loud moans as he trusts into me faster and faster. For a moment nothing excited, nothing mattered than Draco and this moment we were spending together like the many we have before.

I run my hands up and down Draco's back as his muscles tense and he grips the top of the bed post with such force I could feel it shaking. My head is all cloudy and I can't think straight at how good this moment feels, my legs begin to shake with no control and Draco grabs onto them sliding his hands up to my waist taking a grip and pounds into me faster and faster.

I let out a loud moan in sync with his groan as he bends down and I bend up for a kiss. As soon as are lips mesh we both cum together. This for the rest of my life is so amazing, and now we have a lot of spare alone time we will be doing stuff like this a lot more.