Chapter 20

It's been a couple weeks since we have been back at Hogwarts and everything is the same but different. The difference was that I don't talk to Draco unless I have to and I have to sleep in the room with Pansys snoring again.

I have been getting closer to Blaise and I'm happy for to because he's a great guy and it is kinda helping me to get over Draco. Today me and Blaise agreed to go to the great hall for breakfast and stash some food so we can bring it back to the common room and then while we are there have are own little study session. We would be ditching are first class but it's potions with Slughorn so he won't notice, I like potions but it's only one day missed.

I wake up with the girls and get ready, I told them I'm having breakfast with Blaise to let them know I won't be eating with them and they didn't seem to mind. We all go to the great hall and I meet up with Blaise, who is already stashing food. I join him with a laugh and we say bye to everyone and make are way back to the common room.

When we get there we start to study a bit and eat but not a lot of studying happened because we got to talking instead. I stood myself up and sat next to him so we could talk properly and not over a table.

We talk a bit more when Blaise moves himself closer to me, "I missed you too during the summer btw," he replies to what I had said before we got of the train. I chuckle lightly as he joins in with my laughter.

He places his hand on the bottom of my chin and strokes my face lightly in a calming way that makes me lean into his touch. "Your laugh is very beautiful, like you," he tells me making my eyes flicker up to his as he starts to lean in.

Do I want to kiss him, do I want his lips on mine or do I want Draco's because I would not want to ever use Blaise because he is one of my closest friends. I'm not dating him though so the kiss might not mean anything and I think I like Blaise so why not.

I lean in as well until are lips touch, we move together in sync when he suddenly bites the bottom of my lips making me gasp as he slips his tongue in making it dance with mine. This kiss is nothing like Draco's but Blaise does know how to kiss, I am really enjoying this.

With all the kissing we don't notice someone has come in until they clear their voice very loudly and sounds really annoyed. We pull away expecting a teacher because why would someone be annoyed at us kissing but when we pull away we see Draco Malfoy.

He looks completely pissed and I'm loving it, why he is annoyed is beyond me but I like it all the same. "Blaise, leave." He orders through gritting teeth. "No" Blaise states. "I need to talk to Amana about something important." Blaise goes to protest but I tell him it's okay and I will meet him during lunch because if it's something important it must be to do with Voldemort.

Once blaze has left Draco goes over to his door and unlocks it. He turns back to me while opening it and orders me inside, without asking I sit myself on his bed. "So what is so important," I ask him.

He gives me a disgusted look, "Why the fuck are you kissing Zabini," I laugh in his face which annoys him even more as he puts his hands in firsts but I don't answer because it's nothing to do with him.

"Answer me," he orders and I roll my eyes, "Because I wanted to, and I would like to do a lot more with him which I probably would have got to if you didn't interrupt us," I answer, "I wonder how big her is, I can't wait to find out while he is sliding in and out of me." I tease but actually getting turned on as I haven't had sex with anyone since Draco.

Draco's moves his hand so quick I don't even realise until I feel it gripped around my throat. It was painfully tight but he automatically made up for it by indirectly apologising with a kiss. I feel lightheaded from the pressure but also very more turned on by the bliss of it all.

As are tongues meet, I drag my hand down from his chest and to his belt tugging him closer. He smirked into the kiss as I pull back and make eye contact. Both are breathing was heavy and are eyes filled with lust for each other. He's kisses are so much better than Blaises.

Placing my arms around his neck I pull him down so my mouth is to his ear. I whisper "You like that," as I bit lowly on his earlobe. I then move my face lower to his neck and kiss his sweet spot and he sighs in bliss. I love the smell of his aftershave and the taste of his delicate skin.

I then pull again on his belt but instead of pulling him closer I pull him slightly away and start to unbuckle it. Draco abruptly pulls away from the kiss and shakes his head in frustration. I just stand there my hand still on his belt but not moving because I don't understand what's going on. He brings his hand down to mine and moves it for me but not to unbuckle his belt but to move it completely off of him.

Without another word he turns away sorting out his belt and leaves. I just stand there in utter shock at his sudden coldness. I know we are not on the best of terms but he can't just get jealous like that and then do that. Plus this is his room so now I have to walk out like an idiot because he has already left.