Chapter 21

Fourth period is coming up as we have just had lunch but instead of classes we are all going to the quidditch pitch because their is a quidditch game between Slytherin and Gryffindor. I walk with the girls and Blaise as Draco is on the Slytherin team so he is already there getting ready, not that I care, I don't really want to see him after the stunt he pulled this morning.

Everyone is wearing jumpers as it's cold out but I'm stupid and forgot to bring one so while we are sitting down I start shivering. Blaise realises and offers his jumper which I gladly except. I'm talking to the girls when Tracy talks about me and Blaise going off earlier.

"And the weirdest thing happen when you left, Draco asked where you were going and when we told him that you were studying with Blaise he got all fidget like he was thinking about someone until he stood up quickly and made his way out of the hall telling us he is going to study with you both."

I laugh with the girls at his weirdness but I now know that the only reason he came was because he was jealous. He has great grades and he wouldn't have been all fidgety otherwise.

We talk a bit more before the game starts and everyone falls silent unless cheering for their side when they score. The score was at the moment 5-3 to Slytherin and we were all happy we were winning but what really matter is the Golden Snitch which will either be caught by Draco or Harry.

As much as I don't like Draco I still want us to win. Me and Blaise start talking together when I have finished talking a bit to the girls and Blaise kept making me laugh which made the girls smile down at where we are sitting with thumbs up. They are definitely going to ask questions later.

Then suddenly the snitch neared are stand in front of my face as everyone hushes and stared waiting for a seeker to come and claim it. Draco is the first to notice it and jumps at the chance to get it for the team and win. He didn't see me at first obviously to focused on the snitch but when he came closer he sees me sitting down with Blaises arm around my shoulder. I smirk and wave at him mockingly as his face twitches.

We were a few feet away from each other and everything was going in slow motion. His lips parted and his eyes trailed down to the sweater I was wearing that Blaise had on when we were all walking over to the stands. He doesn't look to pleased.

Tracy broke the intense starting between me and Draco, "Why does Draco look like he wants to pull you off the stand and let you fall to your death." Bit to accurately said but okay, Draco tore himself away from looking at me and flew after the snitch that had just soured the opposite direction from me obviously being in one place in front of me for to long. "He probably does," I shrug my shoulders at her.

I looked back to the game to see Draco inches away from where the snitch now is and catching it as he reaches out his hand. I along with everyone clap my hands as we have won, but Draco just looks over to me as I raise my hands showing him I'm clapping as he rolls his eyes and swiftly fly's down to where all the other Slytherins are to get dressed back into their garments. Obviously trying to show off secretly succeeding.

We all get up and stand to leave when Pansy tells us to wait for Draco. We all agree and stay because he is in are friend group and we can't just leave him. After a bit more talking he finally turns up and puts his arm around Pansy as we walk back to Hogwarts.

He is really starting to piss me off right now, I don't care though I have Blaise now and he is good for me. Blaise takes my hand and walks us up to Draco before I can protest. "Well done mate," he says as Draco looks up at us annoyed, not at us though but by Pansy which makes me laugh.

He gives me a dirty look and starts to talk to Blaise as I just stand there still holding hands with Blaise. Alex goes over to Luna leaving Tracy so she comes over to me and I thank her silently without her knowing I am doing it.

We start are own conversation and drift off from the group as the boys are still having their conversation. Pansy gets bored and comes over to us to talk which she does most of the time when Draco is busy and she can't get his attention. She is in are group and room so we make conversation with her to not start anything. Sometimes she doesn't say a lot of things annoying so she is some what tolerable.