Chapter 9

When everyone is asleep I make my way to Draco's room to talk to him about Cedric.

As I get to his door and push it slightly it begins to open as if he had known I was coming so left it open for me.

I see him sitting on the edge of his bed with his head in his hands in deep thought.

I shut the door silently behind me and make my way over to him straddling his lap.

He grabs my hips and rests himself against me inhaling my scent.

I call to him sweetly as he looks up at me and into my eyes, "We need to talk, I seen how you are when I'm near Cedric," I stroke his cheek with my hand as he leans into my touch and closing his eyes. "You have nothing to worry about, he is dating Cho and I don't feel anything for him." He opens his eyes to look back into my eyes and sighs with relief.

I know we are not actually together and he shouldn't be this annoyed at me and Cedric being so close but I don't like how he is with Pansy so I don't think it's fair for him to feel like this.

Draco lays himself down back onto the bed with me still straddling him.

I hold myself up so he can move further back onto the bed until his head is resting on his pillow.

I then crawl back onto his chest laying myself down on top of him hugging him tightly as we sit in a calm silence.

I feel his heart beating fast but it is nice knowing his heart beats this fast for me.

He sucks in a breath, "Come with me," he says looking up at me. I look at him confused as I have no clue what he is asking me or saying. "To the Yule ball, come with me," I look at him wide eyed as he scans my face for an answer.

I smile brightly at him, "Of course I'll come with you," I press my lips lightly on his and he smiles into the kiss pulling me down to make it a long and passionate one.

I then rest myself back onto his chest as we lay in another calm silence and fall asleep to the sound of each others heart beat.

In the morning I wake up cuddled up to Draco with the covers wrapped all around us.

As I look over to him I see he is already awake and looking at me, as soon as he realises I caught him staring he looks away with a blush forming on his cheeks very visible against his soft pale skin.

I chuckle lightly at him and kiss him on the cheek standing up to leave. "I better get back to my room and get dressed for today." He sits up and nods his head, "Come back here after and bring some clothes, I have already emptying a draw for you over there," he points at the long top draw across the room from his bed. "You can fill it with whatever girly stuff you want, I don't really care, just thought it would be easier that way instead of you having to go back and forth to rooms."

I give him a hearty smile, and run back to him and give him and big kiss on the lips. "That would be amazing, I will be right back with all my girly things," I mock him jokingly.

He just gives me a small smile as I leave to go back to my room.

When I get there everyone is already up and getting ready for the day.

They don't ask were I was as I have been coming back early morning most nights now and they have just given up asking. 

I start to get dressed myself slower than the rest of them so I can wait back when they have all left.

They are all ready as I'm putting on my socks and shoes, they offer to wait but I tell them to go ahead so they do.

I stuff a load of my stuff into a bag and head back to Draco's room.

Everyone has left to go to their classes so no one sees me as I go in to see him.

When I get inside I see Draco is ready and looking as handsome as ever.

He nods his head to the draw as I walk over to it and unload everything out of my bag into it.

As I start to sort out my stuff neatly I feel Draco snake his arms around my waist from behind and his chin rest on my head and I lean myself back into his embrace.

"Come on we better get to class," I tell him when I finished sorting out the draw and had shut it. He takes my hand in his and leads us out of the room locking up behind him.

We walk together to class and he gives me a small kiss on the lips before we walk into class one after the other.

We are not together and still just friends with benefits so we can't have anyone thinking we are anything more than friends.

Everyone doesn't notice us come in so we just sit down, everyone is talking away and unpacking their belongings as we all wait for the Professor to come.

I sit with the girls and Draco sits the table next to us with the boys.

We share a few glances at one another here and there but still making sure not to get caught.

A few hours and classes later it is time for lunch and instead of being inside and eating everyone is outside hanging about asking each other to the Yule ball with success or rejection.

Blaise asks me and Pansy asks Draco but we both tell them as well as everyone in are group we are going together as friends.

We have always been close so they don't think anything of it apart from Pansy who as always looks pissed off at how me and Draco are.