Chapter 16

In the morning I wake up wrapped in covers on Draco's chest. The sound of his calming heartbeat and his stillness told me he was still asleep so instead of moving and waking him up I'm going to just lay for a bit more. I don't want to go to this stupid ceremony anyways, I heard getting the mark hurts like hell but I can luckily tolerate pain.

Not long after I feel Draco moving underneath me and I look up to see him already looking down at me. We both smile at each other as he runs his hand through my sleepy hair that must look like shit right now but it's not the first time I have woke up in the morning to him looking like this. I love when he does nice little things like this though as he only does it to me.

Suddenly we hear the door open and in comes Narcissa, "Come on sweeties, your ceremony will be happening soon and you have to be up and ready." She gives a sickening look, "Its never good to keep The Lord waiting," the way she says it to the look on her face shows me that she has seen some awful stuff happen to the people who have kept him waiting.

She then gives us a quick smile before Lucius makes his way behind her looking into the room. "Come on Narcissa, The Lord wants to see us and Lucinda before our children come down." He tell her before nodding his head at us and taking Narcissas hand and meeting my mother and going to see Voldemort's he instructed them to.

Once the door has shut I look back up to Draco who has a mirroring look on his face of shock at how natural they were with us even though we are literally together, in a bed, in Draco's bed. They must be so use to us being together now that they don't have anything to say.

He kisses me on the forehead and we get up to get ready for the ceremony because we both don't want to find out the consequences if we don't show up on time. Draco obviously wears his black suit like the ones he usually wears and I put on a black T-shirt and black jeans as I feel like black would just be the right colour for this occasion and if I wear anything bright I will definitely be the odd one out.

After we get ready we start to make are way downstairs and I hear murmuring from the dinning room and we knock before entering. Peter Pettigrew opens the door for us a bowes to us when we walk through the door, I have to stop myself from laughing.

The dinning room looks just like it did last night but completely different at the same time, now the chairs are all filled with people instead of empty. Lucius is not in his normal seat at the head of the table though he is sitting a bit down next to Narcissa who is next to my mother. At the head of the table is Voldemort who looks completely dead inside and out. It takes everything inside me not to scream at him for Cedrics death.

Everyone stops talking when we get to the table and stand in view of Voldemort. He looks at us with a hideous smile that makes my insides curl. "Good to see you both, now you are here the ceremony can start." I sit on the right of him and Draco sits on the left as he points to them chairs for us to sit in.

Voldemort holds out his hand to Draco and he placed his arm into it. "My Lord," he says as Voldemort takes his wand and starts to draw the death eater mark onto his arm. I see his twitch, but only ones as he can't show he is strong and Draco never shows pain anyways. Ever looks to Draco smiling but holding back their applause as Voldemort is not finished and still has mine to do.

Next he holds his hand out to me and I place my left arm into it as the mark must be on the left arm. "My Lord," I say as he starts to draw the mark onto mine. The pain is lethal and I wince a few more times than Draco did but I also can't show it hurts so I keep my cool. After he is done and relaxed back in his seat everyone applauses. Even my mum and Narcissa but they don't look like they want to be.

Voldemort then hushes everyone and stands up tall and proud. Not that he has anything to be proud about. He points to my Mother, Narcissa and Lucius with his long skeleton index finger. "Narcissa, Lucius, you must be very proud of your son and Lucinda you must be very proud of your daughter, I'm so glad she has become a death eater to take over for her father." They all smile and nod at him say yes My Lord in unison as you must always reply to him.

He stays standing up, "Now I must go, have a lot of people to deal with," he laughs as well as the other death eaters and me and Draco because we have to. "Come on Bellatrix I need you to help me with a certain job," he beckons Narcissa sister to follow him as he leaves. Not a second later that he is out the door the other death eaters are on foot also leaving.

After everyone has cleared out and the door is shut from everyone's site my mother and Narcissa move her quickly to me and Draco's side and give us big hugs with tears in their eyes. We both give them hugs back and have small conversations with them to get them to calm down and reassure them we are okay. Lucius followed the crowed after Voldemort so he didn't here to comfort his son, not that he probably would have anyways.