Chapter 12

Draco gives me a small smile but before I can go over to him Pansy runs into his arms gripping onto him tightly. He doesn't return the hug though and instead pushes her off him but not to forcefully because he didn't want to make a scene.

I laughed at her stupid attempt to flatter him but it dies down when someone taps my shoulder and I turn around to see who it is. When I turn around I see it is Alex, "Thank you for mentioning to invite Luna and having a go at the people that had a problem with it, you really are an amazing friend."

I give her a big smile and she gives me a hug which I return not even taken off guard because this has become a regular thing now as we have got much closer since the start of the year and she is one of my favourite people.

She then goes back over to Luna waving at me while she leaves and I smile. "Wanna dance," I hear from my side and see it's Blaise and I agree because it's better than standing by myself and Blaise is my mate so it will be nice to dance with him.

When we get into the middle with everyone else dancing he takes my waist and we start swaying to the music. This is much different from the ball though so everyone can let loose meaning swaying and grinding on each other plus there is drink that people smuggled in from when we last went Hogsmeade from a few sketchy men that sale illegal stuff to kids in the alley ways.

I let lose to the music and start dancing on Blaise a little more sexual then before without a care in the world as I have already drank a lot myself.

Blaise starts roaming his hands all over my body touching my ass a few times as well which did feel a bit weird because I'm only use to Draco's hands on me but I can have other guys hands on me if I want because I am single.

I can tell Draco doesn't like the way I am dancing with Blaise but doesn't want to make it obvious he his jealous so he just stands there. Everyone knew we were becoming closer then we use to be but we're not dating so we are not going to act like we are because then people will start getting suspicious that they might clock onto us being friends with benefits.

He strolled over to us and pulled me away from Blaises grip and against his chest. Blaise stood in confusion but Draco doesn't care and instead started moving us slowly to the beat of the music so we were dancing but you could tell this was really not his scene and he was not good at dancing. Well apart from slow dancing cause he was really good at the Yule ball.

He dragged his hand down my hips and to where my dress ended, instead of scolding me about dancing with Blaise so he doesn't look jealous he goes on about my dress. "Isn't that dress a little to short love?" He said while blowing slightly into my ear sending shivers down my spine.

I shook my head and giggled knowing it was definitely to short but that was the point. "It definitely is and not that I don't like it on you," he says against the crock of my neck before nibbling on my neck, "But I don't think anyone else needs to see you in it apart from me."

The room was so dark that only a yellowy dim light reflected onto ours faces. Everyone else was to busy dancing and drunk to fully concentrate on what was going on between me and Draco.

Everyone was either taking shots or dancing all over each other. Most of the people taking shots were also playing drinking games and the people dancing were also kissing.

Draco playing a little more with the end of my dress while still kissing and nibbling along my neck as I tried my best to hold in my moans while grabbing tightly onto his shoulders to keep myself up straight.

Then he traced his hand slowly up my thigh until he reached my underwear. "Draco," I barley say as my breath hitches from the slight touch of his fingers. "Shh," he murmurs as he carries on kissing my neck. After a while he slipped my underwear aside and lightly grazed his finger tips over my clit. He grunts as he feels how dripping wet I am for him.

He kisses my shoulder as he started to slowly circle my clit, as I moan into his ear making sure not to be to loud he enters me with two fingers. "Oh god Draco," I utter louder than before when moaning.

He hummed and started pumping his fingers in and out of me at a steady pass, in rhythm to the music. I feel as if my heart is going to explode, it was thumping so loud and just kept picking up pace as Draco led me to my high. I held steadily onto his neck, tugging at his silky smooth hair and whimper. "What can't take it?" He says as I feel him smirk.

I couldn't hold back my moans that were coming out louder now, not caring who heard me. Draco chuckled lightly while placed his finger over my lips to tell me to not be so loud. "Next time be a good girl and don't wear such a short dress in front of anyone apart from me." He added an extra finger and quickens his pace.

"Draco I'm going to cum," I manage to let out. He hummed and started circling my clit, "Not yet," I try to hold it in as Draco wanted me to but I don't know how long I can stop myself from letting go. I tugged at his hair again as he is making me crazy.

"When the beat drops cum," he instructs. The beat instantly drops and I am finally allowed to set myself free which I do all over his fingers. I look up at him and see he is smiling obviously satisfied with himself. He then brings his fingers up to his mouth and licks all my juices off them making me all horny again. For fuck sake.