Chapter 25

The next place Fury took me to was SHIELD HQ, again.

He led me to a small room, bathed in a dim light. "This will be your room, Rowan." He said. "Here at SHIELD, everyone will get a supervising officer, or an SO. Yours will be both me, and a man named Agent Coulson. Your training is three times a week, and you will go to school."

I nodded. It was a lot to take in. Fury had gone from finding me the perfect home to shoving me into the life of an agent.

"An agent will be here shortly to give you a tour. Until then, stay put."

I stared at the dark walls of my room, taking in every little detail of my surroundings.  Then there was a knock on my door.

I opened it and came face to face with a red haired woman. "Hi." I said shyly. "I'm Rowan."

"Natasha Romanov. I'm to show you around." I followed the assassin out of my room and down numerous dark halls to training rooms, the small hospital, offices, and the cafeteria. The complex was huge, and without any guidance, I knew I was going to get lost for a month.

"Anything else you need?" Romanov asked, dropping me off at my room.

"A map?" I asked weakly.

Bit of a filler chapter, sorry it's so short, I'm trying to find where I am going to wrap this book up.