Argument

~hogsmeade~

we entered into hogsmeade I had totally forgotten how beautiful it was just walking through hogsmeade, we made our way to Honeydukes, it was only our favorite because of all the sweets. As we entered Theo threw his arm over me again "Asterin how about we forget i'm your brothers bestfriend and go against his scummy rule and let's be friends but with a twist"  I gave him a side eye "you know Knott, my brother is looking right at you, while he's clenching his fist" He looks behind him he nervously chuckles and takes his arm off. He walks along, I go over and grab a huge lollie I knew that I would want it at one point, I grabbed it payed for it and waited for the others, while I waited I went and bought myself a butter beer, I walked out and noticed that they weren't at honeydukes anymore, so I decided to just go back to the castle as i'm walking back I hear the boys yelling.

I turned around to see them panting and Draco almost crying, "Asterin what the fuck, where were you? you scared me half to death" "Sorry, I went to get a butter beer and didn't see you in honeydukes so I decided to just walk back to the castle myself" He elbowed me "don't you dare run off on me like that" "I won't pinky swear" " We haven't done pinky swear since we were little, I like this" He interlocked his pinky with mine and we continued back, by the time we got back it was already afternoon, so we decided to just sit in the common room and eat whatever we got. It was getting late so we decided to call it a night. I went up to my down a little after the boys, I started to close my door when someone stopped it. I opened the door and Mattheo was just staring at me, I was confused. "What is it theo?" "Don't theo me right now, what the fuck was that with Knott" "what was what? there's nothing to it"

"Asterin I saw the way he fucking looked at you, Knott doesn't just do that especially to you"

"What the fuck, for merlins sake can you just trust me on this one when I fucking say I don't like him"

"Asterin I don't know, okay? I don't fucking know I am absolutely lost on what to fucking do"

He stared at me, I lunged at him and the kiss was soft but passionate. It quickly intensified, I ran my fingers through his hair as he picked me up by my thighs, my back hit the wall, I wrapped my legs around him....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello darlings, I am changing the setting they're in 5th year which is just a year older than they are but yeah! I hope you enjoy the chapter probably gonna post some more this weekend! xx- V