The lie

*JUST TO LET YOU KNOW MATTHEOS MOM ISNT BELLATRIX SO HE ISNT RELATED TO ASTERIN*

~Next morning~

A S T E R I N

I wake up, to Mattheo gone. Out of sight, maybe it's just part of the secret. I got up and slipped on my robes, I made my way to Dracos dorm maybe we could walk down to breakfast together. I was walking when I ran into him.

"Asterin you fucking cluts" he chuckled and began picking his books as well as mine

"Sorry, I wasn't looking" I sighed and bent down to help him

"I'm starving let's go" He got up and began walking

As we were walking I saw Mattheo, he had some brunette pushed up against the wall, I went in to oblivious rage, did last night mean absolutely nothing. Was the "secret" some bullshit he was using to get me in bed. He noticed me looking, he pushed himself off of her and walked away, I wasn't gonna let him ruin today. It's not my fucking fault he's a man whore.

M A T T H E O

Father called me in late last night, he gave me the mark. He also found out about Asterin, he said that she's a distraction. He claimed that I don't need her as a distraction and I need to let her go. Which I wish I could stop but it's like she has a hold on me, but I have to do it because him being the "Dark lord" means that he could use her against me.

She caught me with a girl up against the wall, the hurt in her eyes, I couldn't bare it. I walked away, I couldn't just continue to hurt her. She wouldn't understand it either. She's too hung up in her own world to ever understand. He wants me to blow Dumbledore off the astronomy tower, which I could do but that old hag is the only person who's helped me until my father showed up. Since Draco has also gotten it, and of course Asterin has no sense on it. He's helping me, his father didn't want Asterin getting in it because she's too "soft" for it. I agree but I hate keeping this secret from her.

A S T E R I N

I couldn't eat, the image of that stupid brunette against the wall and him caressing her, made me feel sick. I couldn't skip anymore classes because i've missed enough. I played with the plate of food until class began. I walked to transfiguration with Luna Lovegood i've always thought that this girl was peculiar but she was the type i've always admired.

As we were walking, Luna was telling me that she was into a female. My eyes widened, we were never close enough to speak about these things. As she continued up to Transfiguration, she stopped and turned.

Her eyes went soft, like the type of soft like as if she was holding something in. " you can't tell anyone Asterin, you are my only friend that I am able to tell"

" I promise" It hurt to know that she was alone but i'm glad I could be her friend. she's a very shy but beautiful girl.

M A T T H E O

My father has been planning for some stupid war, for what? Revenge, vengeance. God knows what, but his stupid laugh rang in my ears all day, his chaotic laugh after declaring his plan....

~~~~~~~~

well here is this chapter, very sorry for the slow updates, a bit of a plot twist maybe? idk but hope you enjoy lovelys!! <3- V