Chapter1 - Boarding School

-      Great. – I moaned through the phone. – So you aren’t coming either? 1 What the f*ck am I gonna do there all by myself?

-      I’m sorry, Al. I really am… - My bestie started explaining herself on the other side of the line.

Al. That’s me. My real name’s Kalina, but all my friends call me Al or Kal. If you didn’t get it from the name I’m a gal. A seventeen year-old girl to be exact and still in High School.

I’m currently at the airport in Sofia, Bulgaria, which is my hometown, speaking to my best friend on the phone. We were supposed to be going to England for boarding school from our school like when Miley Cyrus and her friends went to Paris in that movie LOL. Only in the film they didn’t have school classes and we do. But that didn’t matter, I was going to be in a cool cold rainy place with my best friends and it was going to be awesome. At least that’s what I thought until everyone bailed on me and left me only with the nerds. Now I was sure it was going to suck. And not only did my mates bailed, I’ll have to stay at some random kid’s place and spend most of my day with it. Fucks sake!

-      Yeah, yeah. Whatever. I gotta go or I’ll miss my flight. Bye Mils. – I hung up.

Then put my headphones in, pressed play on my favorite playlist on my iPod and headed towards my flight’s gate. At the gate my English teacher was waiting for me. She started babbling so I removed one of my headphones.

-      What? – I asked to make her repeat what she had just said.

-      Milena’s mother called to say she isn’t coming on the trip. – Mrs. Alexieva said.

-      Yeah, I know. – I answered flatly.

-      Okay, and ‘cause of that you’ll have to stay alone at the house we had planned to put you and Milena in. Because everyone else have a partner already. – She gave me an apologetic smile.

-      Cool. – I half-faked a smile.

You might wonder why ‘half-faked’. Well because half of me was still sad about Mils not coming. But then my other half was pretty happy, ‘cause I wouldn’t have to spend time with these losers coming on the trip.

I stuck my headphone back in my ear and climbed on board the plane. Thankfully I had a window seat. I put my iPhone on airplane mode, fastened my seatbelt and tried to fall asleep as the plane took off.

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

Hey guys, Kayo here. Hope you’re enjoying the beginning of this story. Chapter2 will be up really soon, so look forward to that.

Please Vote, Comment and Fan. And tell me who your favorite youtubers are!

Catch you later ;) xx