Chapter11 - Abandoned Buildings...

After Costa we headed towards Sam two’s place. While scooting over there, after we left the center of the city, we didn’t see a single soul on the streets apart from us. The night was beautiful. The stars were shining brightly up in the clear dark blue sky and the cold air was soothing against my skin. It was completely relaxing and mind freeing experience.

It wasn’t long before we had arrived. We placed the scooters in front the door of Sam two’s apartment in the hallway. Afterwards we went inside and the lad whose flat this was started giving a tour of his place. The apartment was quite big actually, with three bedrooms, a kitchen, a spacious living room and, of course, a bathroom. Well actually, now that I think about it, the flat isn’t that big. Not when you live with two other people, at least, because he does live with two roommates, a gal and a lad.

After the tour we sat down in the living room where Sam two had a small drumming set so we decided to have a small drumming session. Which went kind of like this: Maz was chilling in a corner, Sam two and his roommate Andrew, who by the way is a very nice, very handsome, 20-ish year old lad, were drumming with one stick each, and me, Louis and Sam were just singing along to the beat.

-      Pam-pam-pam-pam-pa-pa-pa-pa-pam-pam. – Louis and I sang together, when Louis turned to Pepper. – Sam, take it away!

-      Yeah, we’re in da club! – Peps said in the rhythm of the drums.

Sam two speeded up the tempo and Maz decided to take part in an activity apart from sitting on a couch. So he got up and started dancing to the beat of the drums. I’ll never get over how good Mazzi dances. He’s amazing, like literally!

Later on Sam started fondling with his backpack and found some weird Mexican herb.

-      Hey Al, will you vlog this? – He turned to me.

-      Yeah, tots. – I said as I took Louis’ camera from Pepper.

I turned it on and gave the boys a signal that I was ready to film. So they started with their little, not so nasty, FoodForLouis idea.

-      So I got sent this weird herb thing, we don’t even know what it is, in the post. – Sam explained to the camera.

-      It’s not drugs, is it? – Louis asked.

-      I don’t know. – Peps shook his head then sipped a smidge in Louis’ hand.

Louis looked at it skeptically for a second or two, then licked it up and swallowed it while pulling a face.

-      Ughh, it’s the most sour salty thing I’ve ever tasted. I don’t even know what that is. – Louis explained afterwards.

Half an hour later Sam two’s other roommate got home and was carrying a tarambuka, which was a bit weird, but alright. We had seen a few other tarambukas around the house during the tour Sam had given us. So the lads decided to have a tarambuka session which was quite cool and a lot of fun…

After chilling at Sam two’s flat for a couple of hours, it was time for the real fun. We were going to sneak into an abandoned building. I was actually quite scared. Sam and Andrew drove us there. During the ride I was sitting on the back seat in Pepper’s lap, next to him was Louis and on the other window seat was taken by Mazzi.

I was looking out the window trying not to panic, because I actually have a fear of dark and almost every horror film starts with a few teens going into an abandoned building after midnight. So, yeah I was about to freak the fuck out, I needed to calm down and remind myself that nothing bad was going to happen.