Chapter18 - Can't I stay here?

PLEASE READ, VERY IMPORTANT AUTHOR’S NOTE:

Before we go to the fun stuff, I have something really important to tell ya’all! I’m really sorry but I won’t be updating for a while. Until I get at least 20 subscribes on my youtube channel, coz I haven’t been putting any work there and it’s not going well. It’s http://www.youtube.com/TooChildishBlog if you want to check it out, in the media bar on the right, I’ve put my newest video, I’ll be really thankful if you could help!

Okay! Enjoy the Chappie!

Chapter18 – Can’t I stay here?

-         Wake up sleepyhead.

-         Na-ah. Sam, Maz, leave me alone! – I mumbled sleepily.

No answer followed. I was beginning to worry what the lads might come up with to get me up. You know, with their history of ways to wake me up, I should really consider obeying them on this.

Though nothing horrid happened. All that happened is that I heard someone softly chuckle.

-         You too, Louis! – But as soon as I said that, the memories of last night flooded in my mind.

Going to the club with the girls. Meeting with the lads. Talking to Sam about my feelings. Me kissing him…

“Oh my god! I kissed him.” – I started mentally flipping out before going back to the painful memories.

And then him, his reaction, when our lips parted, he looked so startled, almost pale in the dark alleyway, and his barely hearable, very awkward and shocked “oh”…

“What happened next though? Oh yeah I ran. So… that means that I’m not on the bus. Then where am I? And more importantly whose bed am I laying in?!”

With that thought in mind, I quickly got up to a sitting position and looked around, ignoring the pounding pain in my head. The room was empty. But wherever I am and whomever this room belongs to, it’s a very nice room. Though I guess I’ve spend the night at some of the girls, because it is a very girly one too. The walls are a very pastel peachy color that went perfectly with the day-clear-blue-sky colored sheets, the champagne almost white colored furnishing and the white see-trough curtain. A very peaceful and quiet atmosphere lingered in it as well, making you instantly feel safe and at home.

I was about to lay back down when I heard the door softly crack open making me shot my head in its direction. Through it came a tiny, beautiful, but very worried looking girl. Zoe. Even in her worry she was looking beyond gorgeous in her red with black polka dots onesie.

-         Good morning. – She said quietly.

-         Morning Zo. – I smiled at her warmly. – What’s up?

-         How you feeling? – She said disregarding my question.

-         Great. – I lied.

-         Kal, you don’t have to lie. – She spoke seeing right through me. – I know what happened last night. You told me. Remember?

-         Ya’no… actually no. – I chuckled lowly.

She closed the door and walked slowly over to me, sitting on the bed and placing her small hand on my shoulder.

-         Kalina, you don’t have to pretend love. You can talk to me. – Zoe gave me a reassuring squeeze on the shoulder.