Chapter6 - Living with three boys on a bus...

As soon as we arrived at the train station in London, Maz rang the Pepper man to tell him that we had arrived. (I just repeated myself, didn’t I? But hey, I couldn’t think of another way to say it, so SHHH!) They decided on where we were going to meet and so we, me and Marius, headed in that direction. Though I don’t really know where we are going to be honest, uhmm yeah.

We took the underground, subway, metro or whatever they call it in the UK, for a few stops. When we got off of it, Sam was already waiting for us at the stop.

-      Hello guysss. – Sam greeted us.

-      Hi. – I greeted and gave him a slight hug before getting pushed to the side by a raging Maz.

The two of them were engaged into something like a massive bear ‘haven’t seen you in a long time’ hug, while in truth they were together less than 24hours ago. Boys…

We went to catch another train, sub or whatever to wherever. You might wonder why I said ‘wherever’ rather than the place we were going to. Well that’s because nobody tells me anything. And why should they? I mean I might just get kidnapped, but who cares?! It’s an adventure! Note the sarcasm. I’m really not an adventurous person with the occasional few exceptions.

In the other train, Sam got out his camera and started taking random footage. So as a person who likes being behind the camera and not ever in front of it, I hid behind Pepps. Mazzi being the complete opposite of me when it comes to cameras, he started singing:

-      I like busses, they love me. I have a big… family.

-      Oh, Maz. You are such an idiot. – I chuckled.

Just a second later, Sam joined in on the laughter.

We then, soon, arrived at the place, which turned out to be Google Headquarters. Pretty sweet.

It actually looks like a normal building, nothing special, not inside nor outside. Pfffsh, that’s disappointing. Though it is a place full of interesting and creative people, so that’s kind of cool.

-      Kal, this is Louis. He’s one of my besties, isn’t he a fit gal? – Sam introduced a seemingly older, but very cute, lad with… dun dun dun, dreadlocks.

-      Yes, a very fit gal. – I chuckled and waved. – I’m Kalina.

-      Louis. Nice to meet you. – He smiled.

-      And he’ll be moving on the bus with us. – Maz added.

-      Cool.

We started walking around in the building trough some corridors. I mean they started walking and I followed behind, just looking around.