Chapter8 - Teletubbies, Donuts and Man Thongs!

Oddly enough I woke all by myself on the morning. I mean that the lads didn’t wake me as the days before. I did that all on my own this time. Don’t get me wrong, it’s nice, really nice, having them not wake me up. Although the way they used to do it was pretty funny, so maybe I was a bit disappointed. But just a bit, you know…

I got up to a sitting position and rubbed my eyes. I looked around and saw that Louis wasn’t in his bed, Maz was sleeping and Sam was about to vlog something. I was just about to ask him what exactly he was filming, when he gave me the ‘shh’ sign and started singing:

-      The sun is shining in the sky. Teletubbies say…

-      Tinky Winky. – Maz woke up continuing Sam’s song, then made a pause and asked. – Is it Angus?

-      What? How the fuck did you even? What? – I raged.

-      You a fan of the Teletubbies? – Sam asked laughingly.

-      No! – I quickly denied. – But how can you even consider naming one of them Angus? That’s outrages.

-      Oh? ‘Cause Po is better? – Pepps started laughing harder.

-      EY? Is one of ‘em really called Poo? Like poo? – Mazzi said and we all started laughing hard.

-      You’re an idiot! – I said while chuckling.

-      Careful not to choke. – Louis emerged, directing that joke at me.

-      Very funny, Louis! – I barely spoke.

So after we had a good laugh, which took like more than five minutes, but let’s just say it was five (I know, were right idiots), we finally calmed down and Mr. Cole spoke up:

-      So what were you, guys arguing about?

The question made me laugh again, so I just buried my head under my duvet and let the lads answer it. Turns out, Maz was to buzzy laughing at me, so he couldn’t answer either so Sam had to do the honors of giving L’s Q and A.

-       Teletubbies’ names.

What Pepper said made both of them join Marius and I in our little laughing fit. Five more minutes went to waste… Well, not really. ‘Cause you know, that’s why people have road trips. To have fun, and that’s what we were doing. Right?

An hour later, we had all taken a very quick shower, separately of course, gotten dressed and ready to go out and find some breakfast.

We got out of the Boom Bus, locked it with Yoda still inside to play the role of the guard. We walked around Brighton for at least half an hour, which actually felt like FOREVER because I was starving, before we found this cute donut place and decided we wanted them donuts for breakfast.

They actually made the donuts on the spot which was really weird for me since it’s different than back home. When we go in Bulgaria to buy donuts, they’re already baked or however they do them. Anyways they were fresh, well obviously. So after we got them we decided to go sit by the beach and eat them there since we saw this really cool spot with a bench and everything.

We walked over there in peaceful silence, just enjoying the beautiful chilly morning weather. We sat down at the bench and started chewing on our donuts and I can’t even begin to describe how delicious they were, they were just amazing!

-      What now? – I asked after I had finished my breakfast.

-      How about we go for a walk? – Louis suggested.