Chapter3 - ...and Sam

I and Mrs. Listhrop’s son got up from the wet floor. I was still covering my naked body with the shower curtain and Maz’s clothes were soaked. As I was smiling awkwardly, I heard another laugh. Another meaning, other than mine and Marius’. Both me and Mazzi turned towards the hall where the laugh was coming from.

There, in the hall, another lad was rolling on the floor laughing. He had a pretty contagious laugh so I started giggling again. But still turned to Maz for an explanation.

-      That’s my friend, Sam. – He said as if that explained it.

-      Well would you mind taking your friend and getting out so I can take a shower? – I asked.

-      Oh, yeah. Sorry. – He mumbled and walked out, closing the door behind him.

I tried to hang back the curtain, which happened actually pretty easy. Afterwards I walked back under the shower and finished what I had started before Mazzi and Sam bursted in.

Soon I finished with my shower. Thankfully I had taken my pj’s, which consisted of a baggy shirt and short shorts, with me. I put on my pj’s and got my hair up in a messy bun. With that done I was ready to leave the bath.

I walked back to the room I was going to sleep in. I stopped at the doorframe. Took a deep breath and slowly opened the door. The boys where sitting on the main bed, chilling on their computers.

-      Hey guys. What you doin’? – I asked awkwardly not knowing what to do.

-      Computer club! – yelled the lad who was my bunkmate’s friend.

As I was standing there, I took the chance to check them out.

Marius is colored, well obviously. His hair is totally awesome. A part of it is kinda blonde and on both sides it’s his natural color which is something like sandy brown. He’s got a flesh on his left ear and two piercings on his bottom lip, I think they’re called snakebites. And he’s got a white chin. And plus a very handsome face.

Sam’s white, he has black hair and a flesh on his left ear. Other than that, nothing else. Oh, except loads of tattoos on his right hand, kind of making a sleeve from his wrist up to his elbow.

-      Wonna join? – Maz asked.

-      Sure. – I said.

Then got my MacBook Pro from my bag, sat down on the bed beside them and turned it on.

-      I’m Kalina, by the way.

-      Cool. – Mazzi mumbled while staring at his laptop’s screen.

-      Sam Pepper. – The other lad looked up. – Nice body. – He gave me a cheeky smile.

-      Oh shut up. – I slapped him playfully on the shoulder and laughed.

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

Helloooooh! Kayo here! What’s up?

I hope you’re enjoying the fanfic so far. If you are, please Vote, Comment and Fan!

Love you, byyyyyyeeeeee! xoxo