Chapter5 - On the Train!

I woke up with screams. My whole face was wet as was my hair. I looked up and saw Mazzi laughing. He was holding an empty glass, which I guess was filled with water earlier.

-      What. The. Actual. Fuck. Maz?! – I said very slowly, emphasizing on every word and dripping with anger.

-      It’s time to get up, nigga! – He said trough laughter.

-      And you couldn’t’ve just said so rather than pouring cold water over my head? – I asked angrily.

-      Where’s the fun in that? – Mazzi looked a bit confused then continued laughing.

     After he calmed down a bit, he said:

-      Get up, we gotta get to the station or we’ll miss our train.

-      Where we goin’? – Now I was confused.

-      London. We gotta meet Sam. – He explained briefly. – C’mon, get up, NIGGA!

-      Fineeeh. – I mumbled and got up to a sitting position.

Thankfully I had packed my stuff last night. Maz had done that as well. So there wasn’t much to do on the morning, except stock on food and beverages for the train ride.

So we got up, washed up, got dressed, ate breakfast. You know all the stuff every normal human being does in the morning.

Soon we were out the door and walking towards the market.

-      Will the store be open this early? – I turned to Maz, once the store was in sight.

-      Think so.

Thankfully it was. We grabbed a basket and headed towards the energy drinks.

-      You up for a game of trolleying? – Maz asked.

Now if you don’t know what ‘trolleying’ is, it’s a game that Mazzi and Sam invented one fine afternoon, which should get you thinking that there’s a lot of thought thrown into this idea. *Cough* Sarcasm *Cough*.  So basically, the game involves two players which compete with each other. The players have to take objects that are being sold at the store and place it in other people’s trolleys. If they succeed they get points, if they don’t they lose points. Quite simple really.

I looked around the store. We were the only people in.

-      Maz. We’re the only people in here. What are we gonna do? Put groceries in each other’s baskets? – I laughed.

-      I guess you’re right. – He mumbled.

We got two stacks of Red Bull, some chips, Haribo candy and stuff like that. Afterwards we went back to the house to take our luggage and off to the train station.

The first half of the trip we spend playing on our computers, listening to music, munching on whatever we could get our hands on and drinking most of the Red Bull cans.

Finally when I got bored, I decided to have a bit of fun. I grabbed a pack of Haribo’s and opened them.

-      Hey Maz!

Just as he looked up, I threw a gummy bear at his head and hit him.

-      Ouw. – He murmured. – So that’s how you wonna play, huh? – He laughed, grabbed another Haribo pack and threw a gummy bear at me.

That’s how the food fight started. Or shall we call it gummy bear fight? Gummy bears were flying everywhere. Some of the fallen bears we ate, but others we used again. Mazzi and I were laughing hard.

Someone knocked on the compartment’s door, then opened it without waiting for our response.

-      What’s with this ruckus?! You’re not the only people on the train. Stop it! – An old man yelled at us furiously.

The interruption just made us laugh even harder. When I saw that the man didn’t exit our compartment, I tried to apologize:

-      We- we’re s-sorry, sir. – Trough laughter.

The man looked at us angrily, but still walked out.

Half an hour and no interruptions later, we were all out of gummy bears and were both barely sitting on our seats from laughter.

Soon the journey to London came to an end. We had arrived…

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

Hellooooh! Wazz up, guys?! How you doin’?

LOL, sorry. I just thought I’d quote some YouTubers you might see in the upcoming chapters. Comment below, telling me who you think they might be!

Please, VOTE if you liked it and make sure you COMENT to tell me what you think.

Byeeeeee! xoxo, Kayo.