Chapter7 - Party in the Boom Bus

-      Wake up, Kal! – Maz yelled in my ear.

-      No! – I mumbled and placed my head under my pillow.

-      If you won’t get up we’ll make you. – Sam said with an evil laugh at the end.

You know the ones that go like ‘Mwah – Ha – Ha – Ha’.

-      How? – I peeked under the pillow.

No response followed. I just felt to cold hands wrap around my ankles and pull me back just so that my head wasn’t covered by the pillow any longer, then two pillows smashed hard into my head. Three maniacal laughters followed. I got up to a sitting position, looked angrily at Sam and Maz, who were the pillow throwers, then turned to Louis and gave him the ‘you’re dead to me’ look.

-      How could you, Louis?! I never expected you to do such a thing! – I said with my fake crying voice at him.

-      Oh, Al, I’m so sorry. I didn’t know you’d react like that. – He apologized sincerely.

Which led to my laughing, which on its own led to making Mazzi and Pepps laugh again. You see when I laugh, like a real genuine laugher, my nose moves up and down and I have to admit, it is pretty funny. Soon Louis, realizing that I wasn’t really going to cry and was just faking, laughed as well.

When we all calmed down, Louis spoke up:

-      Well it’s twelve pm so we’re heading to Brighton. – Then headed downstairs to where the driver’s seat was.

-      Wait a sec! You woke me up before we were even on the road?!... Oh, you guys suck! – I whined.

The other two laughed and headed downstairs as well.

I made my bed, gathered the stuff I am going to wear to today, took my towel and headed down to the bathroom/toilet. Before I walked into the bathroom, I saw all the lads at the front of the bus chatting, laughing and chilling on their computers. Except for Louis, of course, ‘cause he was driving. Yet he was also daily vlogging somehow. In the bathroom, I did all the normal stuff a human does every morning. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, dried my body, got my clothes on (black skinnies, white tank top, black cropped t-shirt saying ‘meet me back stage’ , a few bracelets, a few rings, my Japanese kanji ‘LOVE’ necklace and a pair of earrings saying ‘love’; oh and I stole Sam’s Dripping Triangle hat)…

Half an hour since they woke me up, I was dressed as if for a normal day going out with mates. Though I wasn’t going out, was I?

I got to the front of the bus and sat beside Sam and Maz.

-      You goin’ out? – Maz laughed at me.

-      Oh shut it! – I chuckled.

-      Hey! That’s my hat! – Sam whined.

-      Wait, it could be mine. – Maz butted in.

-      No. No on both accounts. That’s my hat now. – I stuck my tongue out to him. – I’m stealing it.

-      Well it’s not Louis’ for sure. – Sam and Maz laughed, at what Pepper had just said.

-      Why? – I asked confused.

-      I can’t wear hats. – Louis explained.

-      You serious? – I asked shocked. – You can’t wear hats?! – After he nodded, I burst out laughing.

We continued arguing and laughing about it, till Louis announced:

-      We’re here!

-      In Brighton? – I asked and waited for him to nod, then I started laughing again.