Chapter12 - Bus is broken!

I woke up by the sound of trap music turned to the max next to my head.

-    Guys, shut it down. – I yelled half asleep.

-    No nigga! Get your lazy arse up! – Maz yelled yanking my pillow from under my head.

-    Ughhh! – I growled. – I hate you guys! – I said as I got out of bed and headed downstairs to the bathroom to take a shower.

-    We love you too! – They chorused after me.

I walked up stairs to find the boys in the same position I had left them in. Maz was lying on his bed chilling on hic Mac and bugging poor Yoda, Pepps was clicking away on his phone and Louis was vlogging our boring morning.

-    So it’s third day in, we’re in South Hampton. Parked at some industrial estate, listening to trap. – Louis said to the camera then to Maz to show his viewers how the nigga was bugging Yoda.

Maz picked up Yoda and shoved him to the camera while saying repeatedly:

-    Eat it. – At Louis with a cheeky grin.

-    Oh c’mon guys! The fuck! Get your bums up and let’s go grab some breakfast! I’m starving! – I whined.

-    Oh you’re such a pain in the mornings Kal! Always grumpy! – Sam complained right back at me.

-    Well maybe I wouldn’t be so grumpy of you guys had let me wake up by myself every once in a while! – I shot back.

-    We did! – Pepper disagreed with me.

-    When? – I raised my eyebrow questioning.

-    Yesterday! – The said all knowingly.

-    Whatever. – I mumbled. – Lets go.

-    Fine.

-    I’ll leave you to get ready then. – I said and headed downstairs.

‘I actually have no freaking idea why I snapped like that at Sam. I really don’t know. I was either feeling very weird around him or getting really annoyed without an actual reason. He was just annoying. It’s not my fault. He’s just being a pain in the ass. Yeah, that must be it.‘ – I thought to myself as I took a seat on a random chair like thingy.

Half an hour later the lads were ready to leave for breakfast. ‘Thank God!’ – I thought to myself. Then murmured under my nose:

-    Finally. – As we walked out of the bus and Louis locked it.

We started scooting down the road to find something to eat. We soon came to a bridge and decided to stick in the same direction and go over it. Half way through the bridge, I was enjoying the sight of the river that went under it when I caught a weird action with the corner of my eye. I turned my head just on time to see Sam dropping his camera and falling hard to the ground.

-    Oh my god, Sam! – I yelled as I threw my scooter to the ground and ran to him.

-    Fuck my life. – He muttered to himself.

-    You alright, mate? – Maz asked as him and Louis approached us.

-    Fine. It just really hurt. – He explained.