Chapter15 - Awkward...

I walked from the changing rooms to the pool area wrapped in a towel, hoping that I wouldn’t meet anyone on my way there. Thankfully, this time the Lord was good to me unlike earlier with the receptionist. And apparently He knew He had some making-up to do, since the pool area was also empty, well except for the three idiots in the Jacuzzi.

I tiptoed my way to the Jacuzzi, dropped my towel and quickly slid into the hot bubbly water.

-         That was smooth, nigga! – Maz exclaimed.

-         Thanks. – I mumbled, cursing in my thoughts, because they weren’t supposed to see me.

-         Nice bikini, Kal. – Sam winked at me.

-         Oy shut up! – I chuckled while splashing him with water.

-         That’s how… – Sam started, but got interrupted by Mazzi:

-         You got my hair wet! – And then he splashed me.

-         Maz, I didn’t mean to! – I defended myself, but then splashed him and said with a smile. – Now I did.

But I had accidently splashed Louis in the process so receiving a splash from him, wasn’t a surprise.

-         Oh it is on! – I said rather excited.

An hour, tons of splashed water and an angry hotel-worker later, we decided it was time for us to go change.

After taking a quick shower and changing into some clean underwear and the clothes I had come with which were a red sweater with the tiger from Winnie the Pooh, black leather jacket with the sleeves rolled up so the sweaters long red sleeves were poking out covering the rest of my arms, black skinny jeans, black and red Ed Hardy sneakers with tigers on the sides. I dried my hair up just with the towel deciding to let it dry naturally so it would be very wavy almost curly, before I put on my black beanie finishing the look.

Thankfully I didn’t have to wait for the boys, since they were already outside doing the waiting… though they were waiting on me. Oops.

-         Al, guess what happened! – Louis yelled laughingly.

But before I could make an outrages guess like say a beaver stole their boxers, Sam answered:

-         Maz, set his hair on fire and it set the smoke alarm off!

-         Seriously? – I chuckled, but Mazz’s annoyance said they were telling the truth. – What happened? Exactly?

-         Well I was drying my hair as I do, but because I’m once sexy ass nigga, my hair set on fire. – He explained rather amused.

-         You’re such a goof. – I chuckled. – Let’s get outta here.

-         Leggo. – Sam said leading the way.

Once we got to the lobby Sam went to settle the bill, while we stayed behind. But as soon as I saw that it was the same horrid bitch sitting on the desk, I quickly skipped over there and wrapped my arms around Sam’s waist.

-         Aww Kal, did you miss me? – Peps chuckled at me, while I gave the receptionist an evil glare.

She gave Sam his credit card back with a smile, while saying:

-         I hope you’ve had a relaxing few hours. – She made a little pause, before adding. – And may I add, you have a very pretty girlfriend, Mr. Pepper.

“Shit”. – I cursed in my mind.

I felt Sam staring between me and the receptionist. Before Peps could let that fake “beauty” the truth I butted in.

-         Why thank you. – I smiled at her icily, before tugging on Sam’s arm. – Leggo…

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

Hey guys! How are you? I’m so sorry it took me so long to update. I’ve been busy with school.. Blahhh.

But now since the Easter holidays are upon me, I’m gonna be updating more often. Actually next chapter is coming tomorrow! Woop woop!

Please VOTE&COMMENT, maybe FAN?

Go and check Sam and Louis’s vlogs! Here they are as always

-         Louis’: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fJQYTxj3XQ

-         Sam’s: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBJoLY9xzag

Byyyyyeeeeeee! LOL aka lots of love,

Ally. xoxo