Chapter13 - There's someone on the bus!... More hot YouTubers..

DEDICATION: This chapter is dedicated to two lovely girls who have stuck with me through so many awful moments in my life that i can’t even find the words to thank them enough. Naomi and Cath, thank you! Also go and check Naomi’s fanfics, they are amazing! Her wattpad is ShippingZiallx

Chapter13 - There’s someone on the bus!... More hot YouTubers..

I woke up by the from the sound of the door being opened. I quickly got up to a sitting position and rubbed the sleep off my eyes. Then looked around me. All the lads were in their beds, sleeping.
I went over to Louis and shook his shoulders.

- Louis. - I whispered. - Did you hear that?
- What? - He asked sleepily.
- I think there’s someone in the bus. - I replied.
- That can’t be, Kal. Go back to sleep. - He mumbled.

I tiptoed my way to Sam and shook his shoulders.

- What? - Pepps asked still in his sleep.
- I think there’s someone in the bus, Sam. - I whispered worriedly.
- There’s no one in the bus, but us Al. Go back to sleep. - Pepper shooed be.

I looked at Maz and even though i though there’s no point in trying to wake him up, i still decided to try. Maybe he’d go down and check it out.

- Mazzi, I think there’s someone in the bus. - I whispered while shaking his shoulders.
- The bus is locked. - He answered while turning his back to be. - Go back to sleep, nigga.

I looked at the boys around be angrily.

- Fine. I’ll and check it out by myself. - I mumbled angrily.

I tiptoed my way downstairs to the front door. But the door was closed. I let out a deep sigh of relieve, then turned around to see two shadows near the driver’s seat. When the shadows started moving I screamed at the top of my lungs in fright and ran upstairs before they could catch me.
On my way up I bumped into my three idiots who were heading down.

- There’s someone here! - I cried into Louis chest since he was at the front.
- Go upstairs and will check it out. - Louis stroked my hair soothingly.
- Okay. - I mumbled quietly and let them move past me, then hurried up.

Five minutes after I came back upstairs, I was stilled curled into a ball, hiding under my bedsheets, when I heard someone come in. I was debating whether i should take a sneak peek when someone sat down beside me.
- Al, it’s alright. - Pepps said quietly.
- Are they gone? - I asked peeking under my cover.
- They are. You can get out now. - he chuckled at my scared face. - It was just the guy from the garage. He thought it was an abandoned vehicle and wanted to move it.

- Really? - I asked in disbelieve.

- Really. - He laughed again. - Louis’ driving us into the garage now to see if we can get the bus fixed. You can go back to sleep.

- Okay. - I mumbled and relaxed finally.

Soon I heard Pepps walking towards the staircase.

- Oh and Pepper? - I called after him.

- Yeah?

- Next time do believe me when I say there’s someone in the bus, will ya? - I cocked and eyebrow as he smirked.

Afterwards I drifted off to sleep.

- Kal, wake up! - Maz yelled in my ear.