24

I usually would add some sort of filler for when they travel to Liyue for lore stuff on Kojutsu but I will fastening the pace a little bit. The pacing of this fanfic has been slow and the plot hasn't been progressing as much especially since this is probably as long as one of my fanfics in Tumblr so yea.

»»————- ✼ ————-««

Aether had to jog a bit to catch up with (YN) while Paimon had to fly faster. The two are worried if Rosamie had angered (YN) and what would that mean for the Agape Family later on. Especially their reaction when they know that the one they angered is actually one of the Twin Gods. (YN) glanced at the two behind him, sighing when he saw their expressions. "I taught them to be that way," he said. Slowing his speed so that Aether and Paimon can catch up.

"You taught them to be arrogant? That's not a really good thing to teach humans, you know?" Paimon said with a matter-of-fact tone in her voice.

"I taught them to be confident, not arrogant. And sometimes being confident means that people will be arrogant at some point."

"Eeehhh... I guess that's true..." Paimon scratched the backside of her head, can't help but agree to what (YN) had said.  The three of them continued to walk without the silence from before. Aether kept asking questions and (YN) gave answers. Most questions were quite simple; his favorite food, color, and what kind of training does (YN) does. Of course, (YN) didn't reveal much. Aether had figured as so. After all, the male's divine ideal is secrecy. It would be contradicting him if he were to spew out words like a rapper from that one world he and his sister went to.

After a while, the sun was now directly above them. It was noon and the three had just arrived at Liyue Harbour. The three had lunch in the Wanmin Restaurant. After eating, the three had gone to Bubu Pharmacy. Upon arriving there, a familiar green-haired man was there along with a child beside him.

"Sir (YN)! You're back! I was getting worried that you were not happy with the services we had provided." (YN) rolled his hands, digging out the bottles of medicines in his pocket. 

"These are the medicine that you requested and don't try to negotiate. I prefer the price that we had agreed on prior to this meeting." Baizhou chuckled. A bit sad that he won't be able to buy these amazing medicine at a lower price but he needs to stop. But if he tries to do it once more, he will lose (YN) and won't be able to sell (YN)'s medicine anymore. So he stopped.

Smiling, "Of course! Qiqi, go get the bag that I told you about, will you?" The tiny zombie girl glanced at Baizhou first before she nodded. Pitter-pattering towards where the bag of money was before giving it to (YN). The said male knelt down to Qiqi's height.

"Hello there, young one." Paimon's and Aether's eyes widened, shocked at how gentle (YN)'s voice sounded. "Have you been feeling better?" (YN) took the bag from Qiqi's hands before patting her head. "Do you want some coconut milk? I can make you some." Qiqi's eyes sparkled a tad when she heard coconut milk. 

Nodding her head, "Qiqi wants coconut milk," she said. (YN) chuckled, removing his right glove, a bright ball of light appeared on his hand before it formed into a bottle. The light dimmed and it was now a glass bottle full of coconut milk. "Qiqi thanks you." (YN) gave the bottle to Qiqi and patted her head once more before standing up.

"As always, Sir (YN)'s skills in alchemy are extraordinary. Almost up to par on Mondstadt's Chief Alchemist," Baizhou commented and as always, his words have always meant something else. But (YN) was used to it so he ignored it, rolling his eyes.

The two males talked to each other more as Aether and Paimono were with Qiqi. Keeping an eye on her. After that, they started their journey back.