27

Shooing Venti out of the training room, (YN) glanced towards Childe. His form was hunched back and his chest heaved up and down. Trying to get as much air as possible. Approaching the male, (YN) could see how his sweat had covered his entire body and is currently dripping down from his forehead to the floor. The grip on the spear has loosened and his entire body was trembling. Either it was from pure exhaustion or from how tight his grip was, his hand probably refused to stretch.

Sighing, (YN) grabbed one of Childe's arms and wrapped it around his neck. "Looks like I underestimated that bard a tad..." Childe chuckled only to cough afterward. Saliva mixed with a tiny bit of blood. 

"Just because Anemo is a neutral element, you shouldn't really underestimate its power. That idiot could easily slice through Zhon'er's weapons if he could," (YN) said. Ignoring anymore blabber that would come out of Childe's mouth. Focusing on bringing the male to a more comfortable spot and treat his wounds.

In the midst of taking Childe to the infirmary, (YN) was thinking about how Childe was able to rile Venti up to that point. Venti, in essence, is almost impossible to rile up. Even the original Pyro Archon had trouble in forcing the bard to a battle. Somehow, Venti would make a comeback or tease the Pyro Archon back before any physical beatings would occur. Finally arriving at the infirmary, (YN) treated Chide's wounds and tell him to rest before he went to his room.

Inside there, was Zhongli and Venti wearing their sleepwear. "What are you two doing here?" asked (YN). Eyeing the two, wondering why the two would be there inside in the rooms he told that they could stay in.

"Sleeping! What else could there be when we three men are in the same chambers?" Venti said, jumping onto the bed on his back. Feeling the silky sheets on his skin, Venti purred. Definitely prefer this over the sheets they had in the guest rooms. Although not lacking in quality, there's something about (YN)'s sheets that is just softer and more comfortable. Perhaps this is why the male refuses to get out of bed so early in the morning when he has nothing to do?

Zhongli sitting on the edge of the bed, "We have thought that the temperature has been lowering, we should sleep on the same bed together for you not to get a cold," he said. This time, a more reasonable answer than Venti's. And an answer that (YN) couldn't find an excuse for. After all, (YN) had indeed got a cold when the night was too cold. Despite the thick blankets and his brother giving him warmth, he still got a cold.

"I don't think I would get a cold in this weather, Zhon'er... I have been living in this cave for too long to be sick now," (YN) said. Approaching his wardrobe before getting another robe and a towel. (YN) removed the upper part of his robe before putting the towel on his shoulders.

"But if you still want to sleep together then get comfortable first. I still have to take a bath..." The two nodded. Venti snuggling deeper into the pillows on the bed and Zhongli moving under the blankets. (YN) closed the door, leaving the two to sleep first before joining them.

The sounds of the water inside the bathroom echoed. Venti and Zhongli could hear the water running and falling down the ground. Even the sounds of the water rippling when (YN) placed himself inside the large tub he had in the bathroom. The two waited for a couple of moments. Minutes. And it reached an hour. Then two. And then three. The two stood up from the bed. Venti taking another robe and Zhongli taking another towel.

Entering the bathroom, they could see that the design of the bathroom hasn't changed. Roman-style and the tub was more of like a pit of water rather than a tub. It occupied most of the room and there were a few shelves on one side with the oils and the soaps. And in the tub was (YN). His eyes closed and his chest slowly going up and down. It was easy to see that the male was asleep. Zhongli approached the male first, "Kojutsu... wake up..." Shaking the male. (YN) groaned.

"You can't sleep here. You'll get sick," Zhongli said. Grabbing one of (YN)'s arms and wrapping it around his shoulders. When (YN) out of the tub, he was finally now awake. Well, half-awake. Drying himself with the towel that Zhongli brought and wore the robe that Venti gave him. Zhongli supported (YN) in walking, afraid that the male might pass out. And Venti, also, did what he could to support (YN).

Arriving at the bed, the two Archons had put the taller male to bed. They stood beside each other, gazing down at the sleeping male. The bags under (YN)'s eyes are now darker and the mark on his chest that they saw earlier in the bathroom was now larger. 

"What do you think that about that mark on his chest, Morax?" Venti asked, his voice full of worry.

"I'm not sure... but I have seen that mark once but I'm not sure if it really came from him..." 

--------------

so in chapter 20, i edited koumei's canon name. well, his other canon name. its Yakuko (約子 (Yaku-ko)). i wanted to change it cause i always seem to think that Seiyaku seems to be similar to a phrase, this is the worst, (which could be pronounced as his name). although i am not so sure about it since im still a beginner at japanese but yea.