Special Chapter #3

Reference for Special Chapter #3: "Bad Liar" by Imagine Dragons

Note: This has been sitting this so I thought I should publish it. Just a little fluff of Kojutsu and Eugene. I think.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"Kojutsu! Oi! Over here!" The male glanced behind him. He saw his friend, Eugene. A man with high ambitions and a handsome face. Sharp jaw, heavy brows, and a smile that would even blind the sun. His ink-colored hair was long enough to reach his waist. But the long hair seems to suit the male. It only made him have a more scholarly aura. A contrast to Kojutsu.

Whose face was riddled with charcoal and his muscles were something that every male in his village envied of. Of course, his brother had some too. But many still prefer Kojutsu's. Whether it's because of the male's temperament that made him handsome. That or because Kojutsu would wear sleeveless shirts as opposed to his brother who prefers longer sleeves.

"Eugene..." Kojutsu approached his friend and wondered why he called him over. Kojutsu knows that Eugene isn't here to annoy him. Why would he? It's one of the rare days that Kojutsu has a day off. Which normally consists of sleeping and making sure that his brother is safe and sound.

"I finally got them! Gold! I found fold nearby the river so I got them for you!" said Eugene, handing Kojutsu the, surprisingly, large ores of gold.

Kojutsu stared at the gold. Shocked that Eugene was able to find this. Sure his homeland was rich in minerals, but he never found anything like this. Rare minerals, yes. But gold? Kojutsu would never glance at them. They're too heavy and too valuable. Not good for creating swords and the like. However, knowing that Eugene wanted to create rings made out of gold, he knows how precious these large ores of gold are now.

Eugene nodded his head, "Amazing, right! So can I commission you on making the rings? Please!? You're one of the village's best blacksmiths! Even your brother says so!" Kojutsu stared at Eugene. He knows how important this is to Eugene. But something inside him... it's painful. he doesn't like it. Maybe the faster he makes these rings, it would disappear. So in that very second, Kojutsu agreed. Even forgetting that it's his day-off and went back to his workshop. Immediately working on the rings.

In the village, it was considered that Kojutsu and Koumei are some of the most efficient blacksmiths. They could get the order as fast as they can. Making ten swords in a little over a week. Their works are one of the best also. Sturdy and won't break against the monsters that the villagers fear. Hence why when they heard that Kojutsu was working on rings for over two weeks now. They were a little surprised. Some say that Kojutsu is making sure that it's one of the most beautiful rings out there. And others say the male was not used to working on something so small. After all, a knife is still a thousand times larger than a ring.

When it was finished, a crowd formed around Kojutsu and Eugene. Eager to see the rings that made Kojutsu work on over for more than weeks. Kojutsu brought out the rings. There were two of them obviously. One larger and one smaller. The band was created into branches, a flower as its head. A flower that many are aware of. Kampupot, a flower that was native to their land. It had only one color but under the yellow sun, it shone in many. It was almost like the ring itself has a life. Changing its color to impress the people around it. And it did. People were more than impressed by it. Some even envied who Eugene would give it to.