Chapter 1

Danielle's POV

"Today has been going so good!" Skyla said. Skyla is my best friend and she has been since 7th grade. Now shes here telling me her day. "Nathan talked to me today in history and he looked so HOT!" Nathan is her crush for like 2 years now and that's all she talks about, I'm kinda getting tired of it. "That's great Skyla," I say sarcastically. "Oh shut up Danielle. Your just jealous because I like him and u don't." I smirk and roll my eyes and she makes this 2 year old girl noise saying "Nananan"

I smile and laugh at her attempt of being funny. "Oh yes Skyla! Your in love with him and that just pisses me off!" She scowls and rolls her eyes.

The bell rings for the last class of the day. I go to St. Peters private school in New Orleans. I have to go to Math. Gosh I hate it. Especially because Julie Andrews is in there. Shes a "popular" girl and loves being a bitch. As I walk in and take my sit at the back of the room, she stares me down. Julie has always hated me because I stole Hayden Flennings from her in 6th grade. Truly I didn't but she thinks I did.

"Hey Julie!" I say just to piss her off and she smirks and rolls her eyes. I just laugh. Skyla takes her seat by me and we get out our books. We're in 11th grade so I don't see why we need our books. We should just have to write it in a notebook but whatever.

As class start Mrs. Minnevar tells us we have a new student. I look up trying to find him/her but I don't see him/her. There's an empty seat beside me but its always been like that but then someone walks in through the door and has the brightest smile. Mrs. Minnevar tells us his name is Dylan Dauzat. I smile because this guy his hot as fuck!

Authors A/N

This chapter is a little boring but it gets better. Plz follow me and comment. I love feedback it helps me improve. Thank you all!