Chapter 32

---4 years later---

Danielle's POV

Today we are heading to our last magcon event before we leave out our separate ways until next tour. Its been four years since the big break up between Carter and Natalia. And also since Dylan took advantage of me just to prove himself. Well me and Dylan are ok now. We plan to meet up after magcon and do a double date with him and his new girlfriend, if they're together that long. Shawn forgave him but he's still hesitant about him. Even though me and Shawn are engaged. Oh yeah btw Shawn asked me to marry him last week. We've been planning some of it but we're not fully through yet. I'm so happy. It was the most romantic thing Shawn has ever done.

---Flashback
---Wedding Proposal---

Shawn's POV

I was getting everything ready for the proposal. Yes I'm asking Danielle to marry me. We've been together almost 5 years, well it would be if it wasn't for that mistake I made that caused Dylan to get her. But I got her back and I'm not gonna let her go. I have it all planned out. I'm gonna take her to this burger joint that we used to always go to and I'm gonna let her order everything and say I have to use the restroom. That's when I'm gonna give the ring to the cook. He's gonna put the ring on a fry and when she goes to grab I'll ask her to marry me. Its a perfect cheesy moment. The Jacks are gonna be singing marry me by Jason DeRulo, her favorite song. Nash and the rest of the guys are gonna be taking pictures and giving her her favorite things. Her favorite candy, three musketeers, her favorite perfume scent from Victoria Secret, favorite drink from Starbucks, salted caramel frappe, favorite ice cream, rocky road, and finally I'm gonna walk up and give her my hoodie that she says she loves on me. When we sit dodn to eat the jacks are gonna start singing. When she picks up the fry I'm gonna ask her. "Oh crap her she comes" I hear Matt say. Raegan and Mahogany are bringing her here. I see them walk up and the run off like I said. I walk up behind her and kiss her cheek. "Hey babe" I say. "Oh Shawn!?! Hey baby." I chuckle. "Why do you look confused?" "Raegan and Mahogany ran off. I don't know why." She says. "Awe I'm sorry Danielle. I love you." I give her a tight hug and kiss her on the lips. "I love you too." And she kisses me again. Ugh I wanna make out with her so badly but I can't not now. And her wearing them high waisted shorts and crop top doesn't make it easier. But I push the thought out of my head when I realize my pants getting tighter. We walk up to order and I tell her to get my regular order while I got to the restroom. "Be right back babe. Love you." "Ok. Love you too." I hear the woman at the front say "Awe. Young love is so sweet." Danielle orders everything and i give the cook the ring. He nods his head and puts it in the fry. I go back and find Danielle at our table. The table we sat at our first date. "Ok I'm back now." I tell her and sit down. "I haven't been here and years!" She says looking around in awe. I grab her hands, kiss her cheek and tell her, "The only thing better than coming here is coming here with you." She smiles and her cheeks turn red. "You're so cheesy." She giggles and kisses me.
They finally bring our food and the ring is on the top fry, which is the one she grabs. "Oh. Somebody lost a ring. Let me.." Before she finishes I take the ring from her and Jack & Jack start singing. I get down on my knee and grab her free hand. "That ring doesn't belong to anybody...yet." She starts crying and I continue. "Danielle Sonato. I'm asking you today in front of all of these people. Will you make me so fucking happy and be my wife?" She smiles and crying she says "Yes Shawn yes I will." I put the ring on her finger and pick her up spinning her. I set her down and kiss her. Everybody's clapping and taking pictures. I hear some fans scream some horrid stuff but I hear others backing us up.

---End of Flashback---