Chapter 20

Danielle's POV

I fell asleep on the way home so I don't know what happened. I wake up the next morning and here a knock on the door. I get up waking up Shawn, "Baby come back! I'm cold!" I laugh and open the door. Bart is at the door with the widest smile. "Why are you smiling?" I say tiredly. "I have a surprise for you. Wake up everybody and meet me down stairs." "Ok if I have to." "Yes you do now go!" I close the door and walk to Shawn. "What was all that about?" "He has a surprise for me and he wants everybody downstairs right away." "Oh well lets go." He kisses me and drags me to the other rooms. "Get up Bart has a surprise for Danielle!" "And that means we have to get up?" Gilinsky says walking in. "Yes now lets go!" We all run down the stairs and find Bart. "Hey guys!" He says and we moan and groan. "Shes ready!" He yells. We all look confused. And then someone grabs me from behind. I scream and the person laughs. Its a girl! I turn and see that its Natalia. My best friend from kindergarten through 10th before she moved. "Oh my god! Natalia!" I hug her and start crying. Shes laughing, "Baby girl don't cry! I'm here don't make me cry too." I stop crying and hug her again. "Mhmmmmm!" I here Aaron say. "Oh I'm sorry! Natalia this is the guys. Guys this is Natalia." "Hi!" They all say. "I'm Carter." He says and kisses her check. She blushes, "Hi Carter!" "Cratah staph!" Gilinsky says. We all laugh. "I'm Jack Gilinsky and that's Jack Johnson." He says and points to Jack J. They walk up to her and hug her. She hugs back but all I can see is Carter staring at her. I whisper in his ear, "You all right? You look like you imagining taking her clothes off." He falls to the floor laughing I do too. Everybodys watching us with confusion. "Oh my freaking gosh! I can't breathe!" I tell Shawn about what I said and he laughs. Carter tells Aaron, Jack and Jack, Cameron, Matthew and Raegan. Shawn tells everybody else and I tell Natalia. She starts blushing and laughing. Bart interrupts us and tells us to go to our rooms. He also tells us, "Natalia is also staying in this hotel but I asked her if she wanted to stay with one of y'all. She said yes. Any volunteers?" Carter automatically raises his hand. "Ok Carter. Natalia you'll be staying with Carter, Mahogany and Jacob." "Fine by me." And she winks at Carter. You can tell the bulge in his pants grew because they tightened and well Cameron pointed it out. "It's ok buddy! Let the bulge grow! It'll be fine if she sees!" We all start laughing and carter tackles Cameron. "You little bitch!" Carter screams. Cameron is just laughing his butt off, so are the girls. The guys pull Carter off and he apologises. "Its ok bud. I just embarrassed you infront of a girl. No problem with that." Carter glares at him. "Hey Carter, Shawn you wanna give us a ride?" Shawn immediately says yes. I giggle and kiss his nose. I jump on his back. Carter walks over to Natalia and tells her to get on. He carries her luggage right beside him. We reach the rooms and go our separate ways.