Chapter 25

-----3 months later-----
Natalia's POV

Today we woke up to banging. "Get up everybody! There's a video y'all need to see!" We all run to the living room. "What?" A sleepy Taylor says. The guys haven't really been the same since the break ups. Taylor and Sara broke up because she was caught making out with Justin Bieber, Jack J and Mindy broke up because she got tired of Jack "talking" and "flirting" with other girls at the greet and meets, Cameron and Paige broke up because Cameron got drunk and did a dare which was to grind on a girl, and Nash and Alaina broke up because Alaina also made out with another guy which was Calum Hood. But Calum apologized because he didn't know they were dating. Taylor was still upset and he was better than he was. "This is actually a video for Danielle." Bart tells us and Danielle looks confused. "Just watch." He says and starts the video. Dylan Dauzat comes on scream and Danielle's eyes widen. "Hey y'all this is Dylan Dauzat! Your man, your homie! Well lets get down to business. The video today is dedicated to one person and one person only. This person I hurt a long time ago, well not too long but close enough. Her name is Danielle Sonata. If your watching Danielle this is why its dedicated to you. I hurt you and caused you to do something to yourself that you shouldn't have done but I hurt you that much to do so. I'm so sorry I did that. I was a complete jerk and you shouldn't have went though that. You're probably with another guy right now and I'm happy for you. I think his name is Shawn. I see it all over the news, twitter, Instagram, and vine about y'all ship name Dawn and I think its cute. He's probably treating you better than I did. And I'm happy you found someone. I found someone too and her name is Haylie. They say our ship name is Hylan. This is her." He points to the top of the screen and a picture pops up. Shes really pretty. "I hope you like her. I'm so sorry for what I did. Your parents forgave me and so did your sister. They said they understand and that boys can act like that if they get scared of a serious relationship. And I guess I am scared. I was scared because I didn't want to get in a serious relationship and then we break up and it hurts you more than how it did before. You went to Cody and he comforted you and helped you get past it and I'm happy he did. Me an him made up too. I thanked him and when I found out y'all dated I was happy. But I found out how y'all broke up and well I went off on him. H tried turning it back on me on how I hurt you but clearly he couldn't do it because he knew he messed up. Badder than me. He said he was sorry and that it was a stupid drunk mistake. I'm truly sorry for what I did. I hope you are happy with your life, magcon, your boyfriend, and overall the beautiful girl that you have become. I love you Danielle and I've never stopped loving you. I don't love you as in boyfriend/girlfriend way but a brother/sister way. I felt like before we dated we had so.much in common even when we dated we acted like family. I hope you the best wishes of life that you can receive. I'm sorry I didn't contact sooner. Good-bye Danielle and I will always remember our first day we met. Your smile and my smile. Your smile lights up the world, keep it that way ok? Bye maybe I'll see you sometime." Danielle was crying and Shawn was comforting her. Nobody knew what he did to hurt her and we wanted to know. "Danielle what happened?" I ask. She sniffles and then says, "When we first started dating, it was like a month into the relationship he started acting weird. He stopped talking to me two days before prom. And the Friday before prom I walked into the school wanting to know why he was ignoring me. I walked up to him and hugged him but he didn't hug back. I ran to the bathroom and started to cry and I couldn't stop crying. Skyla, my best friend, cussed him out, screamed at him, and her boyfriend screamed at him too. They were protecting me and trying to see what his problem was. Well while they were out there I cut on my arm. My sister came and got me and my arm was bleeding. He didn't care that I hurt myself and didn't care what I did. He was scared and I can tell. Its happened to me before. Well after it happened Cody came and comforted me and I cut again. This time I cut on my leg. I cut a total of 75 times, 23 times on my arm and 52 times on my leg. I screamed at him when he came to my house. I told him I forgive him but I'm not sorry for what I said. Well I went to prom with Cody and that night I lost my virginity to him. Well a year later I had my 17th birthday party. We made out at the start of the party as you know from the picture. After that he got drunk and made out with a girl on my couch. As you also know. And well that's it. I came here met Shawn and I'm happy. Happier than I ever was. I'm happy for him and I'm happy for Cody if hes moved on then I don't know. But I'm still happy. Well that's my story." She kisses Shawn and I turn to find Carter. He's not here. I here a door slam and he runs through. He looks like he has a hangover and everybody stares at me. "What?" Carter is nervous and hes a little anxious. "Um I think Carter has something to tell you. Well we will leave. Bye." And they run to Shawn's and Danielle's room. I look at Carter and I give my 'What are they talking about' look. "Um I have to tell you something. But first can you get me an aspirin?" I walked to get him an aspirin and his phone ringed, "Hello? Hey yea um I can't talk right now I'll talk to you later. Bye." I walk back in and he hangs up and puts his phone in his pocket. "Who was that?" "Oh nobody. Just one of the guys I met at the party." "What party?" He tenses up and takes the aspirin. "What party, Carter?" "Um a party I went to last night." "You were with me last night." "Um no. I left once you fell asleep. I'm truly sorry Natalia but I cheated on you. I got drunk and this girl came on to me and we had sex. I'm so sorry. I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing. And that was her that just called me I'm so sorry." I ran. I heard all I needed to and ran. I grab my car keys and my purse. I was leaving. I was going to either go home or find an apartment somewheres. I just had to leave. The love of my life, as so I thought, cheated on me while he was drunk. I knew something like that was gonna happen but just the way he acted made it even worse. I had to get away. I'll text or call Danielle later letting her know I was alright. I had enough money from my modelling and I'm still getting more. I had enough to live off of and I could buy me some new clothes and everything. I just had to leave.