Chapter 28

Carter's POV

I FUCKED UP BAD! Gawh I hate myself! I ruined everything! But she still loves me and thats all I care about. I still love her more than ever. I'll wait for her no matter what I'll wait.

Dylan's POV

I'm coming to see Danielle and I swear I'm gonna get her back. Shawn doesn't deserve her, I do. I messed up I know but now I'm better than I was. He's going to pay for stealing my girl.

Danielle's POV

So today, Bart told me that Dylan was coming to see me. I'm kinda scared because I dont really know how today is going to roll out. Shawn is going to get upset if I go. "Shawn? Baby, can we talk?" "Uh yea sure?" Why does he seem so nervous. "Bart just told me that Dylan is coming to see me today and I wanted to make sure its ok with you." "Sure baby. Its perfect. Y'all haven't seen each other in awhile so it will be good to catch up with each other." I'm so confused. When Dylan made the YouTube video about me, Shawn was pissed. Now hes perfectly fine with it? "Uh ok?" "Ok babe. You gotta be getting ready. I love you." "Uh love you too." With that he kisses me and leaves the room.

Shawn's POV

I kinda wanted her to leave today. I made a mistake at a party last night and kissed a girl. Well she got my phone number and said she's coming to see me today. I told her no that it was a mistake that I was drunk and I have a beautiful girlfriend. She said that Danielle wasn't good enough for me. I got pissed and I hung up on her. I blocked her number and everything. I knew she was still going to come over. So I told the guys to not let her in and to call security if tries to. They know what happened and I'm gonna tell Danielle what happened after her day with Dylan. Ugh he pisses me off so much.