Chapter 19

-----MAGCON-----

Shawn's POV

We get in the limo to go to Magcon. Me and Danielle have been dating for a month now. We've got tons of tweets from fans saying they ship us. Our ship name is Dawn. Its a really cute ship name. "Hey babe, what you thinking bout?" She asks me, right away I answer, "You. Like always." She turns in her seat and kisses me. I automatically kiss back. God I love her lips. I move my hands to her thighs and pull her to my lap. Everybody is smiling. They always tell us how cute we are together and I'm really happy I found Danielle. Earlier in the month, Bart asked her and Raegan if they wanted to join magcon. Of course they said yes. Me and Matthew were so happy that they did. We finished kissing and I kept staring at her eyes. You could get lost in them. Their a light shade of blue. "What are you staring?" She asks with her soft angelic voice. "Your beautiful eyes." She smiles and lays her head on my chest. "Awwwwwwwww!" Everybody starts to say. I kiss her forehead. We arrive at magcon and we all walk in. Not many people are here yet so we don't get mobbed. A few fans ask for photos so we take some with them. Danielle was taking a photo with two guys and to be honest I was jealous. They tried kissing her check but she wiggled out of their grasps. They grabbed her wrist and tried again but she kept moving. That's when I walked up, "Can you please leave my girl alone?" "And what are you gonna do about it?" One of the guys ask. "We'll beat your ass!" Taylor says walking up with Nash, Cameron, Aaron, and Jack G. They let go of Danielle and she runs into my arms. "Its ok baby." They leave the whole magcon and we go in. "What took y'all so long?" Bart asks relieved when he saw us. "Danielle was caught up with to boys that were trying to kiss her and wouldn't let her go." "Oh my gosh! Are you ok?" Mahogany and Raegan say running up to Danielle. "Yea I'm fine Shawn and the guys saved me." She gave all of them a hug and I was last. She hugged me the longest. I kissed her forehead, "I will never let anyone hurt you." She smiled and kissed my lips. The called us out their one by one. "Shawn Mendes!" I ran out. "Danielle Sonato!" She runs out. They call us out and we do all kinds of things. We ask the fans some questions and they ask us some. "Shawn, if you married Danielle what would your childs name be?" A fan asks me and Danielle blushes. "I would name it our ship name Dawn." I smile and walk to Danielle. I kiss her and say, "If that's alright with you?" "Its perfectly fine with me." She smiles and kisses me again. The fans throw Teddy bears, roses, and candy onto the stage screaming, "Dawn! Dawn! Dawn!" We all laugh. Nash screams, "Ooo! Candy!" He dives for the candy. I can't stop laughing. We finally leave saying good-bye to all the fans and we get into the car. Today was so perfect. I can't believe I have the love of my life, my family, and my best friends. I kiss Danielle on the head since shes already asleep and carry her to our room. "Good night baby girl! I love you!"