Chapter 7

Danielle's POV

I wake up and Dylan has his arms wrapped around me. I try not to wake him up but he does. Its 5:46 and I need to get ready. I tell Dylan he needs to get home and change. He just says, "Ugh why?" "Because its Tuesday and we have school. And your wearing clothes from yesterday," I say. He just smirks and leans in and kisses me. I kiss back and bite his lip and he moans. I laugh.

Dylan's POV

I wake up to Danielle telling me I have to go get ready. I just groan and kiss her. She kisses back and bites my lip and I moan of course. She just laughs and I smirk. I love it when she laughs. So we get up and Danielle takes a shower while I spritz some Cologne on. I bring it every for an occasion where I'm not at home. So after her shower we go down stairs. Her mom is down and so is her sister and dad. Her dad scowls a little bit but her mom stops him. Her sister says, "Ohhhhhh. I bet y'all had fun." Danielle slaps her on the head and they get in this little cat fight and I laugh. Their mom tells them to stop and that there being childish. I'm still laughing. Danielle's moms name is Valerie and her dads name is Danny. They are really cute together. They act like two 18 year oles falling in love. Her dad has to leave early for work. He kisses Danielle and her sister on the cheek. Then he kisses their mom on the forehead and then the lips. She kisses him on the nose. Its so cute but Danielle exclaims, "Get a room before I have another annoying sibling! Gosh!" They both laugh and then he leaves. Danielle's sisters name is Destiny. Shes a pretty blonde girl but not as pretty as Danielle. She looks nothing like Danielle. Danielle has long brown beach waved hair, Destiny has long blonde straight hair with blue highlights. We were all talking at breakfast and Danielle tells her mom, "I wanna get purple tips in my hair." Her sister says, "Ooooo! That will be pretty in your hair." I tell her, "Yea that will look great." She smiles and I rub her leg with mine. Her mom asks her when she wants to get it done and Danielle says this weekend. Her mom says, "Ok that's fine. You can drive yourself their and your sister can go if she wants and Dylan can go too." I smile and say, "That's fine by me." I've noticed that Danielle can't stop smiling and her family has too. Destiny says, "Well aren't you a ray of sunshine today. Wonder what y'all did to make you so happy." Now I'm embarrassed and I'm blushing. Danielle is too and says, "We did nothing. We just talked for your information." "So why are you smiling?" Her mom asks with a smirk. I laugh and say, "Last night we were kissing and I asked Danielle if she'll go out with me this morning and I kissed her. She bit my lip and made me moan and now she cant stop smiling." Her mom is smiling and her sister is shocked and Danielle is blushing. I just laugh and kiss her cheek.

Danielle's POV

So Dylan tells them what happened and I'm so embarrassed that I'm blushing. I can feel it my face is probably as red as a tomatoe. My mom is smiling her head off and Destiny is shocked I want to slap her so badly. But then Dylan kisses my cheek and I feel better. I'm glad my dad wasn't here to hear that. I blush at the thought.

Authors A/N

This chapter is a bit boring but its still good.